Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Weirdly enough I found that a slut run is easier if you tryhard the "combat" route while taking slut edicts like endurance/mind training and healing thoughts, the last of which is basically a requirement.

Then it's almost like flicking a switch. You run out of stamina because your combat stats suck because you didn't build them up, but then you outlast the raping, get a ton of passives in the process, and don't actually lose because you have a lot of energy management in place already. Then it cascades from there, especially once you get cock stare or another pure sex skill. Also buy one of the items that reduces desire needed to do whatever sex skill to speed up the process.

Of course if you want the loss scenes then you have to, ya know, actually lose. With my weird method you always win but still get the slut build. Idk, I guess it satisfies both my ego and my dick?

Reactions: dragonmaster4

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, in a few shifts they are already fucking me on the bar
Well, that's the whole point of the Bar Service. And the entire game. You did not send Karryn there just to serve alcohol to prisoners, did you? ;) Reception work is also not about filling paperwork and arranging visitations, really.

Just set her to refuse drinks while working, so they won't get her drunk and take advantage... too soon. Bear in mind that she will not be regenerating willpower that fast when working sober, so the patrons will wear her down eventually one way or another.

Reactions: Policanov

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
What the above guy said.
Refuse drinks, keep your desires/fatigue low & hope for the best.
Early on you can have a couple drinks before getting drunk, but once you get the upgrades, one drink and you are over the bar.
Also keep note of your passives, the sidejobs can devolve to orgies very fast as soon as you get the passive that double-desire gains during side jobs.
As long as you don't end up with 0 energy, I'd consider the job a success. Failing = Ending up in in a different room.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um, not sure did someone ask/posted before
I remembered the complete gloryhole (with cg)was going to be released somewhere in the first week of Jan?
or did Remtairy postponed the release?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
um, not sure did someone ask/posted before
I remembered the complete gloryhole (with cg)was going to be released somewhere in the first week of Jan?
or did Remtairy postponed the release?
Is was never said first week, only that the aimed release is in January. If anybody here said something else, then it was misinformation.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, could someone share a game with the pregnancy mod installed. I'm too stupid to get it to work and I really want it

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
What the above guy said.
Refuse drinks, keep your desires/fatigue low & hope for the best.
Why suppress desires, other than when playing a chaste Warden run? With enough slutty passives and maxed desires (boobs especially), Karryn will make a decent amount of money before she's drunk and gangbanged over the bar. She will be getting fat tips for flashing breasts and accepting drinks and kisses from inmates, so even with only a few rounds served before an early end she'll earn enough to consider a shift successful. She'll also be tipped when drinking beer/cum from the mug as she's fucked or after she's fucked. Plus she gets small tips from customers she satisfies with her body. The only downside of working a permissive shift is that she breaks whatever glassware she has on her tray when cumming, so you may find yourself with nothing to serve booze in.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
How to win at the bar?
I've played a lot as a waitress

Here's what I found :

1. Ways to get tips :
- Boobs lvl > 50, clothes intacts (or a little displaced) she'll flash tits and get tips.
- Allow drinking, she'll get tips.
- Sometime while being groped, require clothes intacts or a little displaced, if a desire (boobs, pussy, butt) > 50, she get tips.

2. If you allow drinking/she's aroused, the timer to do things will increase, it's fine as long you continue to serve in time the customers, allow drinking means you'll have to refill them way more often! It will be more difficult to serve 10 customers correctly, personnaly I allow drinking when there's 5-8mn left.

3. You can be dead drunk, and not finish on the table as long as you keep Cock desire < 50. As soon as this desire goes over 50, you're fucked, in many ways :)

4. The more you arouse/flash the customers, the more they'll be demanding.

5. Playing right you can make ~800/1000 gold with the +35% tips title (20mn shift) with a bar reputation at 45 (But I think the Bar reputation have no incidence on that factor).

6. Just be careful with all desires (to prevent many orgasms), don't let them go over 50, especially Cock desire (see point 3), except Boobs desires who can reach the top (and the guys will reach the top!! XD).

There's not really a way to win.
Being a good waitress serving customers and making lots of tips, or drinking a mug full of cum, I see that as a win, both ways :)

FifteenFive55

Mar 22, 2020
The attention to detail is pretty great with the newest version, if you take the time to play through.

Before I started losing on purpose, Karryn was becoming a sadist.

Then, I reached my goal of Level 2, I started making Karryn lose on purpose as much as possible defeats.

It's pretty great to see a sadist-Karryn get turned into a human urinal whose first kiss was dick, who cums only from getting spanked and anally fucked, and could care less about getting fucked normally. (15% Vaginal Sensitivity vs 125% Anal!)

And, once you get the Human Urinal Achievement, and don't upgrade your bed... Karryn literally recovers fatigue better after being used as a toilet than sleeping in her own bed.

Once you get knocked down enough times and fucked, you can instantly lose and go "pleasure mode" for 10 turns now too, which is much better than before since you no longer have to do anything besides click to progress.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The attention to detail is pretty great with the newest version, if you take the time to play through.

Before I started losing on purpose, Karryn was becoming a sadist...
The slutty / submissive Karryn is the best Karryn! She's so hot when she has butt and boobs desires maxed out and gives up in front of a thug or two, so they may spank her to orgasm while she's screaming 'yes, Daddy!' or maul her breast while she eggs them on to be rougher with her titties and then recovers just a bit of stamina to express her gratitude with a sloppy blowjob or rimjob.

If you loose enough lv 1 confrontations, you'll also achieve a 'Meat Rod Paradise' passive, equivalent to Human Urinal for lv 2. She will then have a good night's sleep in the Bar Storage as well. I suppose repeated lv 3 'punishment room' sessions will grant a similar passive. Too bad you need to grind an awful lot to get these. I think I needed twenty 'lost' battles on lv 1 to achieve the aforementioned passive.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
There's even video in read me there that shows how easy it is lol. Simple read goes a long way
In the video, there should be an "output" folder, but I can't find it. I go to the download page, download everything, but when I open the mod folder, there is no "output" folder. What should I do now?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes