harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
I am currently having an issue on the newest version where whenever I try to play it, it just blackscreens. Theres no loading or anything. Just an empty black box on my screen. And its not because its just taking awhile, I've left it there for minutes and it doesn't change. Making it fullscreen or anything like that doesn't work either.
I've played on older versions of this game fine so its not my pc. Its just this newer version thats not working. I've been looking through this thread and I have yet to see an actual fix to this.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Read this on discord:
"You have to beat level one riots fifty times
And then find Tonkin behind a crate in guards room
Voilà glory hole unlocked"
does anyone knows if its true?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Read this on discord:
"You have to beat level one riots fifty times
does anyone knows if its true?
I'm not in that discord. But I'm pretty sure that conversation went probably like this..

- "Helo how unlok gloryhole?"

-"You have to beat level one riots fifty times

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not in that discord. But I'm pretty sure that conversation went probably like this..

- "Helo how unlok gloryhole?"

-"You have to beat level one riots fifty times

Fact check: Partially true
Answer: In the time that it takes a reasonably sane man to experience fifty level one riots and searching for Tonkin in every pixel present in the game, the gloryhole update will most likely drop, therefore making this method plausible for unlocking the gloryhole.

This claim was verified by independent fact checkers.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
i hacked the save file and.jason to unlock the glory hole bathroom and it crashes your game, just says loading forever and game freezes...sad but almost no content passed lvl 3 and the 2 side jobs.
My only fear is not being able to transfer my save file over to the new update because of all the time i put into my save file.

Sep 12, 2018
i hacked the save file and.jason to unlock the glory hole bathroom and it crashes your game, just says loading forever and game freezes...sad but almost no content passed lvl 3 and the 2 side jobs.
My only fear is not being able to transfer my save file over to the new update because of all the time i put into my save file.
Why when its supposed to come this week :unsure:

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Anyone playing the mod? I have an error on my save where the Pleasure hits NaN and my file becomes inaccesible.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Personal Idea for an S&M change: Have a scenario with Karryn after the fight.

Instead of gaining things for each during combat, put it after combat. Enemies no longer flee the fight, but something like Knocked Down or Dazed. This has the same purpose in battle, but leads to a new scenario after the fight.

You can:

1. Let them scamper away (Neutral path, no S&M points gained) (What already happens in game when you defeat enemies)
2. Let them take you (Masochism route, pretty easy to see what points this gets) (Enemies will initiate in battle sex and you have to comply to their demands in terms of what they want you to do)
3. Stomp on their balls or continue to beat the shit out of them or perform sex skills, which let you be the lead and control what they have to do. (easy to tell, Sadism route)

Additionally, I would only tie Sadism to Footjob and how many times you use Cock Kick, and Masochism to Rimjob, Give Up, Open Pleasure when downed, and Surrender.

This makes it easier to get a more pure Karryn route while also giving the player more agency in developing their Karryn.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I rerun several times and now trying to make 'guide' in the first place, for me to understand what developer view on S&M.
I'd say the authors' concept of S&M (and the entire game's lewd content) is rather humoristic to say the least. They can't be serious really when Karryn says 'What an obedient cock! I'm gonna reward it now with an anal blowjob!' What should a good slave reply to that? 'Yes Mistress! I've been a bad, bad boy! Please punish my dong thoroughly by impaling yourself on it, naughty balls deep!' ? There are other funny comments like that, for example an inmate exclaiming 'How did they let such a sexual predator work as a prison Warden!?'

I don't think the sadism/masochism stats change the Warden's abilities/conduct in any significant manner, apart from bonuses that the actual S/M passives give. I don't expect the final version to have a Mistress or Slave Karryn routes. As I said many posts ago, it would be great if there were S/M specific side jobs available or battle/sex moves that would be decidedly within BDSM realm, even if only soft. The only impact play there is at the moment are butt-slaps, while nipple pinches could be considered as tit torture at a stretch (pun intended) of imagination. And yeah, the Level 3 'punishment' scene. Perhaps Lv 4 and 5 battles, enemies and sessions will be harsher and geared towards BDSM, but I don't get my hopes too high. The game is still great as it is, although the passive system and edict tree can be overwhelming at times. 'Fearless' is awarded not for subduing 100 inmates but for 100% confidence in battle, which the player will achieve even with a submissive slutty style of play.

Another M passive I found is Semen Urinal for losing 15 times on Lv2. I just need 5 more bathroom 'punishment' sessions to confirm that.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone playing the mod? I have an error on my save where the Pleasure hits NaN and my file becomes inaccesible.
Same thing is happening to me, it is rather annoying, seems that it's when you unlock the "exhibisionnist" title, the Pleasur-o-meter just glitch out, it happen sometime when you unlock it or at the end of fights/jobs when it's unlocked.

Also, it crash the game when you try to do anything sex related (fight, job, masturbate if it is available). If I remember well I had time where even sleeping would crash the game when the NaN pleasure was up... And yes, the savefiles become corrupt and can't be accessed anymore.

So, does anyone know how to fix it ? I didn't see the option to disable the exhib feature in the mod files so, I'd be happy if it could be either fixed by the mod dev (I love you tho don't hate on me mod dev-kun) or if someone already have a fix, please share :'(

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
This game really grindy. I only on level 2 , but mc still not mazoshist. Kind of slutty near slut level 200. Well still gonna try do this

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Same thing is happening to me, it is rather annoying, seems that it's when you unlock the "exhibisionnist" title, the Pleasur-o-meter just glitch out, it happen sometime when you unlock it or at the end of fights/jobs when it's unlocked.

Also, it crash the game when you try to do anything sex related (fight, job, masturbate if it is available). If I remember well I had time where even sleeping would crash the game when the NaN pleasure was up... And yes, the savefiles become corrupt and can't be accessed anymore.

So, does anyone know how to fix it ? I didn't see the option to disable the exhib feature in the mod files so, I'd be happy if it could be either fixed by the mod dev (I love you tho don't hate on me mod dev-kun) or if someone already have a fix, please share :'(
Save file is still accessible but needs a little bit of trickery and needs autosave disabled so that other saves don't get influenced by the error. Yes, you cannot load the corrupted save, but if you load a "good" save first, load the corrupted after it - it will seem like nothing happened - and when leaving the menu, you will get back to your "bad" game and then you can try around by leaving the room and such to see if the problem gets fixed.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
don't know it existed. I kiked one when wet and all desire at 130+ but it didn't work.
Well, there are quite some requirements to it.

It only ever works on thugs, guards, orcs and lizardmen (in v0.7). Then she has to fulfill all requirements needed for vaginal sex (meaning wet and sufficient desires and clothes) and the attacked enemy has to be erect (certain pleasure meter, indicated by blushed face). Also: The enemy has to survive!
And that only unlocks the potential for the kick counter. It actually happening depends on many different factors. As a general rule, you want the enemy to be stronger and either horny or angry (horny works better, except for orcs). Then some edicts can help, too. Guards are more successful if they have better training and stuff (i.e. aphrodisiacs, steroids, enhancements) in their food. Thugs are more successful if you chose stress relief in the thug crisis and weakening them lowers the success chance.
Note: all details can be found in the code, see spoiler below.

Now the thing that makes it difficult is that the scene requires vaginal sex to be possible. Meaning if enemies that can engage her in it by themselves (thugs, guards and lizards) and they act before she can kick, you'll end up that pose.
Thus, the two most reliable ways I've found are: focus on agility to make sure you go first or (and this is way easier) do it with orcs. Get an orc angry (massively increases success chance), keep other desires (esp. boobs) low enough to not end up in a different sex pose, raise pussy and cock desires, get wet and kick away. Two times are most often enough to get caught, if the clothes are loose enough.

And now... the

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
Well, there are quite some requirements to it.

It only ever works on thugs, guards, orcs and lizardmen (in v0.7). Then she has to fulfill all requirements needed for vaginal sex (meaning wet and sufficient desires and clothes) and the attacked enemy has to be erect (certain pleasure meter, indicated by blushed face).
And that only unlocks the potential for the kick counter. It actually happening depends on many different factors. As a general rule, you want the enemy to be stronger and either horny or angry (horny works better, except for orcs). Then some edicts can help, too. Guards are more successful if they have better training and stuff (i.e. aphrodisiacs, steroids, enhancements) in their food. Thugs are more successful if you chose stress relief in the thug crisis and weakening them lowers the success chance.
Note: all details can be found in the code, see spoiler below.

Now the thing that makes it difficult is that the scene requires vaginal sex to be possible. Meaning if enemies that can engage her in it by themselves (thugs, guards and lizards) and they act before she can kick, you'll end up that pose.
Thus, the two most reliable ways I've found are: focus on agility to make sure you go first or (and this is way easier) do it with orcs. Get an orc angry (massively increases success chance), keep other desires (esp. boobs) low enough to not end up in a different sex pose, raise pussy and cock desires, get wet and kick away. Two times are most often enough to get caught, if the clothes are loose enough.

And now... the
thx for your reply (now I know I can do it durring fight ^^), but I was thinking of this durring bar job (because they were talking about it in the post I quote) is it the same requirement ?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes