Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What sex stuff can I do in the receptionist job that does not increase masochism? I know the green guys prefer the back door, but I want a sadist Karryn.

For second part, there's no doggystyle so far AFAIK.
Actually, there is! It happens from the goblin cunnilingus position (in combat) if her desires for vag sex get high enough.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
For those afraid of letting Karryn become too slutty for fear she she might become susceptible to running out of energy and losing her battles: I've just received a new passive Second Stomach for Fresh Cummies, whereby cum swallowing not only improves Stamina regeneration but also replenishes Energy instantly. Combined with the passive that restores energy every time someone ejaculates in her bowels, I cannot see her ever running out of energy while gangbanged other than by surrendering. Even cum in the bar mug has refreshing properties now. Second stomach passive.png Energizer Bunny.png

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Actually, there is! It happens from the goblin cunnilingus position (in combat) if her desires for vag sex get high enough.
Eh, not the sort of a doggystyle I'm thinking about. It's more like they're ridin' her while she's standing, kek

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Oh there it is. The succubus passives I've been trying to farm since its listed in the 0.5 notes. I still haven't gotten it and assumed the update might have removed or changed it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I've made updated passives and titles lists for version 7A.k. The requirements are in raw form because I used scripts to crawl the source files. They're pretty easy to figure out though.
This is just great, thank you very much kind Sir!

And we can also get a peak of what the gloryhole job is going to look like.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hopefully the team will fix this in 0.7B.Also thanks for the info for this one.
Thanks! To be fair, the Masochism level goes up after the 5th Solitary Room visit. And it takes 15 sessions for her sleep quality to improve there. I don't know why they have it assbackwards. Lv 2 urinal sessions have this reversed: Karryn's sleep quality improves after five sessions, while it takes 15 for her masochism to rise.

I am bit concerned about the upcoming update. From what I've read, undressing will be required for sex scenes to take place mid-battle. For those players that are interested in pure slut build, it will probably mean more grinding to unlock passives that reduce strip resist. Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks! To be fair, the Masochism level goes up after the 5th Solitary Room visit. And it takes 15 sessions for her sleep quality to improve there. I don't know why they have it assbackwards. Lv 2 urinal sessions have this reversed: Karryn's sleep quality improves after five sessions, while it takes 15 for her masochism to rise.

I am bit concerned about the upcoming update. From what I've read, undressing will be required for sex scenes to take place mid-battle. For those players that are interested in pure slut build, it will probably mean more grinding to unlock passives that reduce strip resist. Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.
The sex skills don't have any clothing requirements and I assume that it's not gonna change. So clothing removal is only required for enemies to take action. Should make the game a bit easier for non-(yet-)slut Karryns and only slightly affect slut Karryns. Also there is mid-battle-masturbation which should be available pretty fast in a slut run where she strips immediately.

Something about the passive effects in general: Keep in mind that the passives just got a massive rework. Effects will be changed in future updates as the dev gets more data/feedback.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.
Unarmed? or undressed?, because there is already a title that makes Karryn fight unarmed all time.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
not sure if anyone getting this but I got this before and after I updated the game to v.7A.k
And by 'update' I assume you put the new files into the old folder?
That's not how this works. Make a fresh install. No mix-and-match of files from different versions. If you want, you can copy over the save folder. The versions are savegame compatible but will crash any balance because of the changes.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Unarmed? or undressed?, because there is already a title that makes Karryn fight unarmed all time.
This title is awarded to a fighting Karryn for kicking enemies 10 times. A slut Karryn is not interested in fighting at all. Besides, you need to have her wear that title and there are more appropriate titles to adorn a slutty Warden with. Walking unarmed is not a biggie though for a slut run. Just have the inmates defile the halberd and never sleep in the Office or Guard Station. Which is clumsy a bit, but works.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
And by 'update' I assume you put the new files into the old folder?
That's not how this works. Make a fresh install. No mix-and-match of files from different versions. If you want, you can copy over the save folder. The versions are savegame compatible but will crash any balance because of the changes.
ah ok

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes