Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
in reception job, the visitors do someting lewd or just shake the hands? excuseme for bad english
the visitors start acting lewd if you keep letting yourself get caught doing the dirty with goblins. You can check your reputation as a secretary on the wall and the higher it gets, the more people will want to lewd you. Visitor actions include blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, among others.

Reactions: Drummermax

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Probably an already asked question but is there a gallery?
no, at least not yet. all of the sex scenes are interactive anyways, a gallery would be hard to make around that. Luckily, there isn't any content that's locked away, so revisiting scenes in game is also an easy task.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
It work now thank u :)
But when i try to add Exp the game crash so How to Fix it
Ok. It's something that I haven't tested and it was from original plugin itself. Probably it's because of game having different leveling system. I will check everything and try to update cheat menu during this weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the visitors start acting lewd if you keep letting yourself get caught doing the dirty with goblins. You can check your reputation as a secretary on the wall and the higher it gets, the more people will want to lewd you. Visitor actions include blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, among others.
Reputation only reflects the number if visitors per day. It is Notoriety that determines how many of those visitors are going to request services other than visitations.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
you know what site you are on right now, right
I don't see the point here,i suscribed several months to his patreon,before subscribebar,and i plan to buy the game when it will be finished,same for the next oneone game.
You have peoples who come on this site to test before decide to buy,or simply to discuss games they already own,or support.
I for exemple discovered oneone games on this forum and decided to buy ideology in friction and his append on Steam,to support them.

Don't assume all peoples here are only leechers.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes