Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Been a while since I played this, looks like it's still getting bigger and better.

It's time to oil up, I guess.

Borgoff

May 15, 2017
I got stuck during battle. My stamina is not enough to strike and only avaluable energu action is on CD. What can I do to skip turn or smth? Please advise.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I got stuck during battle. My stamina is not enough to strike and only avaluable energu action is on CD. What can I do to skip turn or smth? Please advise.
Secretary stance or Lady stance doesn't work?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any way to make the cleave attack more than 3 enemies by editing some file?

Tried to look at the skills.json and remtairycombat js but my brain started to fry because my understanding of coding is the level of potato.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Guys, how do i trigger the gloryhole gangbang scene?
Wait, is there such an event? For me after she loses all energy in glory hole then she gets dragged outside of toilet and its the same scene as the one on level 2 when you lose to inmates, get fucked doggystyle hands againts toilet.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
dunno what happened ...let's go again mine lost her anal virginity. the thing is if u masturbate even one time in GH they wait for her outside once she leaves+mine i had her do 3 masturbation in GH + 1 handjob and after i left the GH they gang up on her and butt desire was 100+ + Cock desire . now afte they done with her they steal her halberd and she was unarmed after that for the rest of the day,so plz be very careful..
For me its happend only when she losses all energy, otherwise they don't wait of her outside of stall.
So are the updates monthly? Sorry if the question has already been answered. I started playing this game and folowing this thread recently so I don't know theyre update schedule. Can we expect game to be finished with lvl 4 and striptease job in may or june?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Is there any way to make the cleave attack more than 3 enemies by editing some file?

Tried to look at the skills.json and remtairycombat js but my brain started to fry because my understanding of coding is the level of potato.
Actually that is a skill in the Dexterity tree.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Really liked the concept of the game, but those "battle" while doing jobs like the Waitress and Secretary...ugh..can't we auto play these ? Other problem i have is that sometimes i want to defeat an enemy by making them orgam, but my only option is attack them, maybe i need to unlock other skills

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if i'm the only one, but i didn't really like the glory hole scenes, it's kinda... lackluster? i dunno, i feel like it could be way better

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes