Oct 17, 2019
If you want i can share mine with 108 reputation and 100% star
How long did it took yaa to get 108 rep? or did you just edited the files?

The game mechanic behind the glory hole is very nice, your staff works more effective, means more income and less expenses.
But, I understand the idea behind it, how the heck does Karryn actually get her fatigue reduced, when she sucks cocks for hours in the toilet?

all in all we do have 2 mini games for earning hard chash, wank the guards and get groped in the bar for tips, one that can give us order, reception, and I think it is unwise to accept the lewd part of that, if you spend all time sucking visitors, nobody get to see a inmate, so you dont get control. And now we have the glory hole of % buff for staff members.

I am courious what the strip club will provide exept money of course. Less riot chance would be nice.

Her day chicle would look like that, wake up, wank the guards, work at the reception, work in the bar, take a break in the toilet and do the stripclub...hard working woman that warden.

Reactions: Bimbofuck

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
i won the third boss but why the status of third floor is anarchy? someone has a save file with aquired skill light kick and subjugated third floor please??

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i won the third boss but why the status of third floor is anarchy? someone has a save file with aquired skill light kick and subjugated third floor please??
It's not possible to subjugate lv 3 in the current version of the game and it is clearly explained in the game after you defeat lv 3 boss. Just read the dialog boxes.

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
Guys ı've question about sex position.

How can initiate vaginal sex position with guards?

I make karryn wet and aroused but still they almost never choose vaginal sex.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys ı've question about sex position.

How can initiate vaginal sex position with guards?

I make karryn wet and aroused but still they almost never choose vaginal sex.
Do you have the passive that allows you to initiate vaginal sex?

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
how to open the Gloryhole mini job? i already fix the middle stall.
I was able to start the glory hole event by going into the toilet and relaxing or whatever it's called repeatedly. Eventually you get the option to start masterbating, and after that dicks start appearing the holes. If that doesn't do it for you there are probably more conditions involved, if it helps my character was slutty enough for pleasure mode but did not have many sex actions unlocked yet.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Well, Doom Eternal was optimized using what I can only assume is dark magics gained from a pact with unknowable entities. Whereas this was made by a mere mortal, so it's not a fair comparison.
In the first games, on the first platform, when the lines of code first lengthened, one stood, burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of typos in the code and tainted beyond ascension. He chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace, and with boiling blood he scoured the web seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the lead programmers, and those who tasted the bite of his keyboard name him the Codeslayer.

...Yeah I don't know where I was going with this halfway through.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes