madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That is some laudable dedication to virginal sluttery. There should be an award (or special ending) for that; I'm impressed.
I am 99% sure there will be such an ending. I've played several H-games already (slave trainers and brothel managers) where virgin buttsluts are a thing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Full save?
No such thing for this game, which a search of the thread should show you. There's no gallery to look at, so the only thing a save would give you is the stats that someone else built up (which there already are many in the thread).

Krilen

Nov 3, 2017
When I start a new game+, getting a game over, the first 2 floor progress didn't reset. They are still rioting and the 3rd floor is in Anarchy. Because of this, I can't get the Subjugate floor 1 and 2 Edicts. Is there a known fix?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
When I start a new game+, getting a game over, the first 2 floor progress didn't reset. They are still rioting and the 3rd floor is in Anarchy. Because of this, I can't get the Subjugate floor 1 and 2 Edicts. Is there a known fix?
Can you quell the riots?

Krilen

Nov 3, 2017
Can you quell the riots?
I quelled the riots, but I still don't have access to the Edicts you get from supposedly get from subjugating the floor... I also tried getting a game over while both are still subjugated, and it's still bugged.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How to unequip Halberd? I have Unarmed Combat Training but still cannot do that.
The only way you can do that is by ending a day with a defeat. The halberd will be defiled and unusable next morning.

There is also a title awarded for kicking the enemies unarmed, which when worn, will unequip the halberd.

Last edited:

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Curiosity question:

1) What will happen if you gave the wrong order to the customer in the Bar Job event?
2) What will happen if you put multiple visitors in a single visiting room in the Receptionist Job event?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Curiosity question:

1) What will happen if you gave the wrong order to the customer in the Bar Job event?
2) What will happen if you put multiple visitors in a single visiting room in the Receptionist Job event?
They get angry is the answer for both questions. In the bar it just means they're more likely to start a fight (especially if they've waited a long time). Receptionist they come back to yell at you, wasting a lot of time.

Not positive if they affect the reputation of either job.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
The game is set to disable Prisoner Mode-exclusive Passives if not in Prisoner Mode in RemtairyPrison.js in the function Game_Party.prototype.checkCharacterCreatorDifficultyExclusives (line 956 in v0.7A.k). If you want to switch difficulties but keep your passives, you could change

if(!this.hardMode()) {
on line 959 to
if(false) {

Since false will never be true, the function won't do anything anymore.
tried this it did not work for me, any other suggestions?

Noheartorian

Nov 12, 2019
Oh, and while the balancing is still being worked on, here's a little tweak to make the 'breather' move in the receptionist game more powerful. You can decide how much you want to boost it:
Open up RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js and search for the following (or goto line 1530 in v.5e):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_receptionistBattle_Breather = function() {
    let percent = Math.max(0.1, this.hrg * 10);
    let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent * 10;
    return Math.round(dmg);
};
As you can see, I added a * 10 in the dmg line. You can choose a different value, it's how much stamina you get.
its 1763 in 6n.2

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I've got 101 endurance (after a good night's rest), but my slut level is 283 and I've got all but three of the bathroom/gloryhole passives. I think you just need to slut your Karryn around a bit more. And maybe do the glory hole when you've got a higher fatigue to bring your stats down more.
Okay thank you, I'll work on that.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes