Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ANDYANDERS I cannot field-test this yet since I never subjugated Floor 1 (not since v6, anyway), but it seems to be surprisingly easy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course I would have made a backup of the file before doing all of that.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, these values are updated constantly. Therefore you need to tweak the code.

Tweaking side job values
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to override the minimum value for Fame and Notoriety but I couldn't find where to put it. in fact, there is not as for Satisfaction the "let minSat = 0;" Could someone tell me how to do it please? thank you

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Okay, this is probably an old question and a very stupid one, but given that there are over 600 pages of comments, and i have exactly zero patience to sort through all of that for the answer, could someone please tell me if the CCMod is compatible with this version and if so how to install it please?

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, this is probably an old question and a very stupid one, but given that there are over 600 pages of comments, and i have exactly zero patience to sort through all of that for the answer, could someone please tell me if the CCMod is compatible with this version and if so how to install it please?

CCmod is compatible and the how to is in the 1st page info?. But for more clarification, watch the video as well that is included in the gitgud link.

k1

Dec 21, 2016
Will the creator add more options for Karryn to look like Shiraki Meiko , i think it will fit the game

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Yann33 Same file, .
Thanks, it works. it's easier like that.
I have another question: how to add another sensitive part (what we choose at the beginning)?. I only have masochism +2 and I would like to add "whole body".
I specify that this is not my backup, I just took a backup in the forum and there was only masochism +2 in it.

Akys

Aug 22, 2017
Anal is 100% safe. My super-slut Karryn is still a virgin, though her ass would devour 3 cocks at once if the devs ever allowed it. She only ever suffered tactical defeats, as I am more interested in a submissive slut and several maso passives require the player to drop battles a lot. You can still win a defeat scene, thus restoring Order and keep her virginity intact. Thus, she is currently lv 260 slut virgin with 100 control over the Prison for months now. She rules the place not with an iron fist, but with the silky drapes of her rectum.
Same here, I tried to keep her virgin to reserve herself for her wedding with the Imperial Majesty but it's complicated. As a result cocks regularly unload into her ass to temporize. It's a good counterpart to keep her pure in appearance even if in secret lot of cocks pound her ass..

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Having trouble finding if someone has already asked or answered this already, but how, if it's even possible, do you change the ratio of visitors being men versus women? As in making men more common to appear over women.

Reactions: Rize

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Having trouble finding if someone has already asked or answered this already, but how, if it's even possible, do you change the ratio of visitors being men versus women? As in making men more common to appear over women.
Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_validVisitorId

The ID corrospond with entries in Enemies.json. If you want an example just look at the same function in my mod.

Reactions: HentaiProdigy

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I have another question: how to add another sensitive part (what we choose at the beginning)?. I only have masochism +2 and I would like to add "whole body".
Frankly, I am too lazy to figure that out. I did find the passive in Skills.json, which led me to the "CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID" identifier, and it might be as simple as adding a passive but I have no idea how to do so. The answer to that one is likely buried somewhere in the thread, I doubt noone ever asked how to add a passive before.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
The game is great so far. However, there is one thing I really want the devs to address before the final version is how repetitive, grinding, and time consuming of the side jobs.

They take too long time for each session and they are boring.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone!
Please tell me how to get a lot of nerd prisoners on the floors and their sex attacks with pink rotors, dick dildos and anal beads?
game versions - Karryns_Prison_v.7B.i_EN
warden lv - 36, slut lv - 236

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes