• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Kase Daiki collection [2024-02-10] [加瀬大輝/加瀬大輝@2日目東A10a]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, here is new uncensored content for everyone to enjoy.

Set 132 already in OP but with new uncensored additions, i reuploaded the full Set

Set 149 i uploaded the Set awhile ago but 2 images were censored, i fixed that

Set 152

Set 153

Set 154

Set 155

Set 156

Set 157

It sucks that so much work is required to get the "full picture" in all his glory from this great artist!

Slow_Down

Oct 28, 2020

Set 132 already in OP but with new uncensored additions, i reuploaded the full Set Workupload

Set 149 i uploaded the Set awhile ago but 2 images were censored, i fixed that Workupload

Set 152 Workupload

Set 153 Workupload

Set 154 Workupload

Set 155 Workupload

Set 156 Workupload

Set 157 Workupload

It sucks that so much work is required to get the "full picture" in all his glory from this great artist!
now, myfriend, you are the real hero

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing these with us!

Would you mind also sharing the PSDs if you have them please? I like to get rid of the noise/grain layer that seems to be present in most of his newer works.

Stylex1234

Aug 26, 2020
how can you uncensore the images because in ps i can only remove the mosaic but still there are black bars, is there a way to remove them as well?

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
rf96 and Community,
When i downloaded PSD files from Set 153-157, those files where not numbered right so i must relabel them myself and made a mistake. Actually Set 153 was a republished Set (82.) but i noticed that much later when Kase fixed those files. i fixed my collection but decided to reupload those files to match future Sets and preventing a mess in the OP.

I don't know if the translator messed up (I can't speak japanese) or Kase is to blame...i fixed that and reuploaded Set 153-157 and his recent Sets. rf96 please replace the wrong Sets (153-157) with the new uploaded ones because they match the official Sets. Don't look at e-hentai, everything is messed up, one of the user even uploaded my wrong labeled files :LOL:

I'm very sorry for that mistake but it looks like nobody noticed that (except me).

Set 153 - 157 uncensored
Set 158 uncensored
Set 159 uncensored
Set 160 uncensored
Set 161 uncensored
Set 162 Censored I might uncensor that Set but no promises!
Set 163 uncensored

I encourage everyone to redownload Set 153 - 157 if you care for a proper collection and matching future Sets. thanks!

Last edited:

eq2244

Jul 3, 2023
Thanks a lot for sharing these with us!

Would you mind also sharing the PSDs if you have them please? I like to get rid of the noise/grain layer that seems to be present in most of his newer works.
If you are looking for PSD files, Kemono Party is the place where you should check first. Also 2020-2022 collections were shared via torrent like NYAA (sukebei).

Last edited:

eq2244

Jul 3, 2023
it just me or the the stocking color of some pic on set 162, kinda too bright
That is not your fault. The creator declares he is using CLIP STUDIO PAINT in creation. The PSD files will behavior abnormally in PHOTOSHOP due to compatibility issue.

kitkat1111

Apr 3, 2021
If you want to open in Photoshop, might want to open it 1st in clipstudio then export to PSD photoshop format. However, there will be in certain situation some layer may not open properly though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote