Collection Pinup Kase Daiki collection [2024-02-10] [加瀬大輝/加瀬大輝@2日目東A10a]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Yes, for the most part. if i can't find the uncensored images i do it myself but only when the censorship ruins the images like set 136.

As example Set 135, 136 are edited myself and i uploaded it to e-hentai on the same day i shared it on this site.

Before someone ask, i do it only for myself when i have the time and mood so please don't ask for editing images...insteed look on the internet. i will ignore requests!

Thank you

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes, for the most part. if i can't find the uncensored images i do it myself but only when the censorship ruins the images like set 136.

As example Set 135, 136 are edited myself and i uploaded it to e-hentai on the same day i shared it on this site.

Before someone ask, i do it only for myself when i have the time and mood so please don't ask for editing images...insteed look on the internet. i will ignore requests!

Thank you
any chance you do that for all the pics? :p

murphy2711

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? When opening psd files of Kase Daiki in photoshop, the color palette of the image changes. I tried to open it in other editors, such as Corel Draw, Gimp, and so on, the same situation there. I even tried the online Photopea editor, the result is the same. There is no such problem with psd files from other authors. before, after.jpg

nomiix

Apr 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? When opening psd files of Kase Daiki in photoshop, the color palette of the image changes. I tried to open it in other editors, such as Corel Draw, Gimp, and so on, the same situation there. I even tried the online Photopea editor, the result is the same. There is no such problem with psd files from other authors. View attachment 2292155
I think the author by default has disabled some layers in the PSD so it stays like that when he uploads it and you download it. You just have to enable the right layers

kitkat1111

Apr 3, 2021
It works! Thanks dude! Isn't it because the author works specifically in this program? I have not been interested in this issue before.
Well the author did mention it in kemono.party site. The file was created with clipstudio and should be viewed with clipstudio.

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
New Update

Kase republished Set 92 for unknowing reason. i have already this set in my collection but uploaded it in case its not covered in OP.

Set 92

Kase published "Reverse Rabbit Girl JK" (not sure if translated right) but so far only low res JPG images. i upload PNG images when PSD's are available!

Reverse Rabbit Girl JK

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It seems he didn't censor the solo pics of set 141:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Kase Daiki released 3 weeks ago 4 Bukkake Variants to an older Set. i uploaded Set 123 (incl. new Variants) uncensored for everyone to enjoy!

Set 123
Do you have 109, 111, 112, 141 uncensored?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote