1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tumblr_nx53v4CN5W1un6gpto1_640.png

* Game Overview
————————————————-
This is a first-person action game. This is a game for people who want to beat a girl up. You can enjoy the exciting combat action.. Overpower her, and make her yours! Collect the mushroom in the mini-game for her infinite pleasure!! Attack! Defence! Rape Kasumi!!
* Story
————————————————-
Kasumi starts a martial arts training for revenge of her disappeared brother. A thug visits her while she is training martial arts, and …​

Updated: Oct/23/2015
Developer/Publisher: SMAVERICK
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

1500632208_kasumi-ryona-2.jpg RJ164525_img_smp3.jpg 1500632199_kasumi-ryona-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
by the looks of it, you don't actually beat her up, it is probably more along the lines of a JSK game, where you beat them in combat but don't beat them up.
Don't take my comment seriously. Already know about this game. :closedtongue: :closedtongue:
Just the "wording" of the Game Overview made it sound like there is a fetish for rearranging somebody's face with your fists.. well there is.. but we don't talk about that, that is wrong and disgusting. :mad:

Let me guess you're a gender studies student or at least hang out with a few.
None :3
Just an joke

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know how to get the fully nude scenes. I stumbled upon the stage one fully nude (she was still torn when I knocked her down). But when I did the scene 2 it was back to torn.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What happens if you lose to her? It's not much of a fight if she has no chance to win- kind of a foregone conclusion... It shows her attacking as well as you defending, so is there the possibility of losing?
Also, not that I'm anything close to someone who speaks or understands Japanese, but isn't "Ryona" where the guy gets beaten up and basically femdom'd?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What happens if you lose to her? It's not much of a fight if she has no chance to win- kind of a foregone conclusion... It shows her attacking as well as you defending, so is there the possibility of losing?
Also, not that I'm anything close to someone who speaks or understands Japanese, but isn't "Ryona" where the guy gets beaten up and basically femdom'd?
You can lose, some attacks are a one-hit K.O. It's just a game over screen with a restart from level 1 button.

Reactions: Safetydummy

renice

Jun 30, 2017

Reactions: Safetydummy

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Goddamnit I was hoping we can actually beat her to a bloody pulp without involving some shitty combat system :':)test3::test3:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote