• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
1708713046098.png
The translation is a bit rough but it's quite funny so far regardless.

Arndeir

Apr 3, 2023
How come my game's only in Japanese with no option to switch to English? Is it dependent on system language?

Reactions: ugoughi

kermato

Dec 18, 2017
i got so hooked on the game i almost didnt saw the mtl, pretty nice game, thanks for the upload

bi0sek

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone knew how to get past this?

View attachment 3380296
For anyone who need this:

This is a simple puzzle of guessing the correct door in each room, but because this game is very easy and forgiving so even if you choose the wrong door in any room or get caught by the moving maids you will only be forced back to this room.

To find the correct doors without guessing, you need to get the ghost in the art room to help you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by giving it an ero mag found in the library on the 2nd floor
and you also need to fix the eye of truth by going to the room that was previously locked by door 9 in the same art room. (I don't remember if you actually need to do this part or not)

After finishing both of them, go back to the puzzle room and you will see that the ghost is now standing in front of the correct door in every room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rudra and flannan

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Kaze makes a pretty good amount of games. I amsurprised their other games weren't translated, only this one in 2024

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes