RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
How do you "win" the massage with Bonnie? I can fill up the left bar without losing but then I have no other option but to keep going until I lose.

Reactions: Apice

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
How do you "win" the massage with Bonnie? I can fill up the left bar without losing but then I have no other option but to keep going until I lose.
just use the first options with right or left hand (dont use both), calm down every time that option appear and never smell her butt, after u got strong options (or hard, idk rn cos im lazy to open game to see what is written) alterate between soft and strong options, wthwr u do just keep horny gauge as low as possible, ikn it may take bit long to finish but it is what it is if u wanna guarantee to win

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Start by calming down, then alternate sides before calming down again, rinse repeat.

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys has anything big happened In the new update or is it minor changes? The changelog isnt ever an accurate gauge of new content.

Last edited:

IlovefeetUwU

Mar 22, 2019
Idk how to play Andorid version, I downloaded and everything but doesn't exist the Katalin.exe in the files, is broken or something?

Last edited:

duke330

Nov 19, 2023
All Enna key fragments:

View attachment 3106503 1st floor, behind the stairs.

View attachment 3106511 View attachment 3106510 get the key from the lamp.

View attachment 3106526 fragment here, behind the main stairs as you walk into the house.

View attachment 3106539 another fragment here, self explanatory location.

View attachment 3106546 another fragment, right below Vihdna's room.

View attachment 3106549 View attachment 3106554 last fragment; from the main entrance, go left twice.
merci ! !

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey gusy has anything big happened In the new update or is it minor changes? The changelog isnt ever an accurate gauge of new content.
roughly 5-6 new scenes with bonnie, I think 3 or 4 of them are repeatable basically the start to her sub-path expansions I believe unless you really like bonnie I would skip it, and even then I personally found it a little disappointing not because of the content but how it was done

Preview pic so far

0.097.6 Preview 1.jpg

As for the poll the top 5 are

Toilet - 27%
feet - 23%
Femboydom - 15%
Giantess - 7%
Gas - 5%

so itll most likely be either toilet or feet depending on what the top tier supporters voted

honestly a bit surprised, and hope Teary is working on the main version along with these small expansions because the last expansion felt bad to me
as much as I dont mind the toilet content having several expansions of nothing but toilet content would be pretty shitty D=

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
roughly 5-6 new scenes with bonnie, I think 3 or 4 of them are repeatable basically the start to her sub-path expansions I believe unless you really like bonnie I would skip it, and even then I personally found it a little disappointing not because of the content but how it was done

Preview pic so far

View attachment 3107454

Toilet - 27%
feet - 23%
Femboydom - 15%
Giantess - 7%
Gas - 5%

so itll most likely be either toilet or feet depending on what the top tier supporters voted

honestly a bit surprised, and hope Teary is working on the main version along with these small expansions because the last expansion felt bad to me
as much as I dont mind the toilet content having several expansions of nothing but toilet content would be pretty shitty D=
Damn Sounds like a skill issue... Toilets 4 Ever (I'm Joking btw), Also If you payed attention to what he wrote in the Debriefs (which I'm surprised u haven't leaked yet) Whatever Kink wins will result in another poll on which characters are planned to have said content... That focused character update won't just include that "voted content" but also other content with that said character. These focused updates aren't supposed to be huge, there expansion content for a voted character, that builds into that main updates... Yes, Not every Character or kink may be your preference, but its all progressing the game and I personally don't have a problem with that

Oct 23, 2022

Preview pic so far

View attachment 3107454

Toilet - 27%
feet - 23%
Femboydom - 15%
Giantess - 7%
Gas - 5%

ok... are their more preview pictures that you can upload

galler

Aug 3, 2019
So it is a bit odd but I am currently doing a fresh run of the game and am currently on the third night and I ended up finding a new area. As I have no clue how long it has been in the game for and no clue what the benefits are I thought I would post what I found here.

So the names of the area I found are "Old Mortorium", "Penny-Sized Mortorium" & " 's Shrine".

The way to get to this area requires you to get to "Fair Poison" (the abandoned/raided village left of the which's hut), then go down to the "Abandoned Cemetery".

Once there follow the path until you are outside the building, on the north side, standing in the middle, facing south, hit the action key and you will enter the "Old Mortorium"

Now from here you will be able to access the other areas rather easily as there is a puzzle that can be solved by looking around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main thing I wanted to talk about was the Shrine and as it could be a bit spoilery I will add what I have to say in the spoiler below

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So it is a bit odd but I am currently doing a fresh run of the game and am currently on the third night and I ended up finding a new area. As I have no clue how long it has been in the game for and no clue what the benefits are I thought I would post what I found here.

So the names of the area I found are "Old Mortorium", "Penny-Sized Mortorium" & " 's Shrine".

The way to get to this area requires you to get to "Fair Poison" (the abandoned/raided village left of the which's hut), then go down to the "Abandoned Cemetery".

Once there follow the path until you are outside the building, on the north side, standing in the middle, facing south, hit the action key and you will enter the "Old Mortorium"

Now from here you will be able to access the other areas rather easily as there is a puzzle that can be solved by looking around.

The main thing I wanted to talk about was the Shrine and as it could be a bit spoilery I will add what I have to say in the spoiler below
It's something I both love and hate about this game. It's awesome when you find secret content but at the same time there's content that people have written about here that I still haven't seen even after multiple playthroughs.
It also doesn't help that the content in this game feels very stretched due to how many characters there are.

Reactions: galler and Evizzy89
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes