RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Pretty sure the first one is the only one (I really wish Serpentine had the option too at the very least). If you use the gallery unlock from the previous page though that room also gives you the option to max your level and give you all equipment which combined with playing on Very Easy makes you a god.
It seem kinda fair, i will try this. Btw does this game have also femdom interactions with teachers / classmates or it just concern boss (and rpg mechanics so far) ?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Been away a long time, so just wanted to ask if I start fresh, how long will it take to get to the new stuff?

The last I played was when bonnie comes to MC while he's asleep, and there's some option about choosing to follow the light or not, and I think the MC also takes out one of the bullies?

Edit: Or if there's some important update that I should wait for? Like one of those big updates that maybe mess up the save files.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Been away a long time, so just wanted to ask if I start fresh, how long will it take to get to the new stuff?

The last I played was when bonnie comes to MC while he's asleep, and there's some option about choosing to follow the light or not, and I think the MC also takes out one of the bullies?

Edit: Or if there's some important update that I should wait for? Like one of those big updates that maybe mess up the save files.
sounds like you're missing serenata, serpentine, alex and enna.
serenata is tied to the noo/maven line. afaik whoever you sided with gives you the quest.
iirc serpentine gets innitiated by the witch. after that you can find serpentine wandering around in the forest east of the hut.
alex comes up as part of the main line. i have a terrible memory but i think you may just need to sleep a bit.
enna is also main line and comes after alex.
currently teary is doing character expansion updates. most recent one was bonnie expansion, next will be tracy.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Btw does this game have also femdom interactions with teachers / classmates ?
Yes, although not a ton and what is there can be very annoying to trigger since it requires doing specific things, at specific places, at specific times.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
We need more ballbusting, more ballbusting by Noo !
a lot of Ballbusting Train by Noo !!
There's already multiple characters who are dedicated to cbt content....please, no more.

Jul 8, 2022
So I don't know if it was already posted but the kink poll it's like this now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was the last preview posted.
( Finally some new feet scenes! )

Do you guys think Toilet is really this popular or that it's trolls taking the piss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Do you guys think Toilet is really this popular or that it's trolls taking the piss.
the ones giving teary the most money have the most voting power. it may not be the most popular choice, idk, but that's how the cookie crumbles. personally i woudn't spend 9.5 or 21 bucks to vote for stuff i don't like.

karlparx

Feb 15, 2020
I haven't played this game in two years did some of Macky scenes get removed? Like one under the desk and talking to her at the school at night while she's patroling?

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The weirder the kink the more likely the person who has it will support creation of more content of it.
Honestly I'm surprised stuff like piss, CBT and trampling aren't higher.

It does make me kinda sad that the content I enjoy the most is also some of the more unpopular options in polls though.
Hopefully Teary doesn't base all new content off these polls.

Akatu

Dec 26, 2018
my save just one file every thing is completed i am putting it here for my convienevnce(i dont know the spelling) if i want to continue the game in future you guys can take it too
I AM JUST A BROKEN MAN WHO ASKED FOR SAVES NOBODY GAVE SO I HAVE A MISSION WHICHEVER GAME I PLAY I POST SAVES MOST OF MY GAME SAVES ARE FEMDOM RELATED ALSO I HAVE ONLY PLAYED LIKE 5-6 GAMES
doing gods work buddy

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
It does make me kinda sad that the content I enjoy the most is also some of the more unpopular options in polls though.
same. most of the stuff i'd like to see more of is rank 10 and beyond.

Reactions: casey123

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
So I don't know if it was already posted but the kink poll it's like this now.

This was the last preview posted.
( Finally some new feet scenes! )

Shame that we won't see much armpit stuff anytime soon

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

Lover123329

Feb 21, 2023
The weirder the kink the more likely the person who has it will support creation of more content of it.
Honestly I'm surprised stuff like piss, CBT and trampling aren't higher.

be happy, my fetish isnt even in the game except 1 mention from tracy, and i dunno if i should ask about it, i mean i dont think teary adds a whole new fetish because of 1 person

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
be happy, my fetish isnt even in the game except 1 mention from tracy, and i dunno if i should ask about it, i mean i dont think teary adds a whole new fetish because of 1 person
I'm kinda curious what it is now....

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes