RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Now

woooohooohooo now I'm curious! Is it another comic? If so please do share it eventually, it would fill us with joy regardless of the update coming out or not!

this one is for you! A legendary one of a kind psychedelic SsssssCat
Ssssnek hit me with the sssssCat (and not scat ) honor!!
Comic?…. maybe? Probably? Who knows huehue

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

pisu

Sep 14, 2018
Yes, but the fact is that days don't exist, it's always "today".
We live constantly and exclusively in the present.

Time doesn't exist.

It's a pure convention.
ok any mor philosofical paradoxes that u want to discus?

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Trusssssst in me

I am time!!!

at least part of yours as you been spending it on me while you read this
Former future, past present and present past as for now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Staring Cat
Nov 12, 2021
Someone remind me, is teary one of those losers who lives a day in the past due to timezones so when he says friday he really means "saturday at 11.59 just before midnight"?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Surprisingly, there are other time zones outside of your own.

Also when did Teary say deadline today? Last I remember they said it was effectively finished around the start of December, and would release it when it was done + done accounting for anything he managed to finish in the meantime.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Surprisingly, there are other time zones outside of your own.

Also when did Teary say deadline today? Last I remember they said it was effectively finished around the start of December, and would release it when it was done + done accounting for anything he managed to finish in the meantime.
Press previous twice and then scroll down until you see a post with a screengrab from Teary's Patreon. There you will find the answers you seek

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Teary also said this update won't count as rhe december update, implying he will deliver one more update this month.

I doubt a bit this scenario will happen in any timeline

Reactions: norpbuh

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Perhaps not a big one but I don't see why not, maybe they can add a side story progression or something. They did say they had things done well in advance other than the actual implementation/programming

Lumaro

Oct 14, 2020
while we have no news on discord we had some guys in a heated argument debating English grammar
i guess that was pretty fun.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Welp, tomorrow I’ll have a busy day so if the update drops I won’t be able to touch it for a while.
I count on someone here to write a post about what’s new and maybe some preview pics

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes