RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

theoo001

May 30, 2021
alright . . .
i think we should hold of with the curses for now i say we give him 2 more days BUT if he dose not finish by then we will have no choice but to put the CURSE OF OLYMPUS upon him
i wish there was another way but i shall deal with the fate that has been assigned to me. a mortal with a decrepit power to cast upon those who has brought suffering to my people . . . but i alone am NOT omnipotent enough to cast the curses gifted to me by the celestials in this forsaken world . . . this world corrupted by those nescience enough to challenge the mortal with the curse of omniscient ... i shall not be made a fool and cast my gifted power to fulfill my obligations as a mortal slave but now
i shall hold of my curses untill a timeline has been tampered with . . .

(sorry i got carryed away :LOL:)

maxpayne37701

Oct 27, 2021
And how to apologise to Miss Macky I actually upset her as she walked in when i was sniffing her heel and now it says to apologise to her but I can't do it.

Man0fSauce

Sep 23, 2019
And how to apologise to Miss Macky I actually upset her as she walked in when i was sniffing her heel and now it says to apologise to her but I can't do it.
That sounds like a glitch with her content. 0.88F broke most people's Macky content. There are some fixes earlier in the forum if you search for it. Honestly, I would just wait for the next update, as Teary should have patched a bunch of bugs.

Reactions: Azure Sun
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes