RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"0.09 doesn't count as December's update" makes me think it won't be out this month, so you'll still have to wait a couple of days at least, don't get too too excited. Still, it's nice that we're starting to see the light out of the delay tunnel.
Props to Teary for taking the time that he needed without announcing any release dates until he knew he was about to finish.

Destration

Nov 21, 2021
What do we have to do after getting Bonnie and Miki essence because i think i can't give the essences to Vaila...

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Totally... I dont get it why most femdom game devs are so inconsistent with their projects/deadlines... I think they look up to tot and think that is an okay thing based on the fact that tot still have lots of supporters despite of Kodas endless delays.. but they forget that tot's support is only 2 bucks and the game has been there for years as an ongoing project,. Aside from that they were pretty consistent at first so they built up a huge fan base but still I'm dead sure it would have way more supporters if it wasn't for the constant delays... nowdays new devs start their project, work hard for the first few months and then they start going Koda mode thinking they're gonna get same outcome that tot has lol

Just a theory but whatever the reason is, it makes it really hard to wanting to support them.
They propably masturbate to their own game

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
However on Discord did Tearycian say anything about how long it should take? If a day or two or seven?

CringeGamer24

Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry if this is asked a lot, but is there a certain way I'm supposed to be playing during the boss fights? I'm stuck at Noo right now and don't feel like I'm getting any closer to beating her. I know I'm supposed to use Focus, but it doesn't really do anything for me because getting broken by her seduction moves usually right after I use it. Any tips?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes