RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nora Winter

Oct 1, 2021
Maybe I'm just missing something, but when I am about to start the Vhidna content, the witches house is empty. I can find where vhidna is supposed to appear, but I only see three bodies with a few interactables. I can't figure out how to fix it, and I can't tell if it's a bug.

Would anyone know anything about it?

chesire

May 5, 2017
To all people asking about bugs and fixes. People capable of fixing it will not touch it untill new update comes out. Also don't call me out on this its the truth. Wait for the goddamn update then ask for bug fixes.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
To all people asking about bugs and fixes. People capable of fixing it will not touch it untill new update comes out. Also don't call me out on this its the truth. Wait for the goddamn update then ask for bug fixes.
IF it gets updated

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Early Preview - Teary
won't preview much as I still want to do the actual preview on the release day, so these are mostly report pics, the first 5 pics are from this update; the 6th is from 0.099, which is mainly focused on Vhidna.

Vaila and Dominic's are examples for the remade old CGs; while I didn't edit every old CG I managed to remake the ones that were bothering me the most. the 5th is an example for the remade maps, as some didn't make much sense or were indeed too big for what's planned in this Chapter so I edited them; other maps might be edited too in the near future. This is a small part but for the other edits and changes please wait for the changelog on release.

Regarding the monthly schedule, yes, I was actually finishing stuff at a fast rate again so I thought that if I rushed it I could somehow finish, and I did finish the content, but the ending stages are still ridiculous; I clearly have to make some changes to get back to monthly. Drawing/animating/writing aren't the problem, I'm making stuff way ahead, it's the rest that's just THAT tedious. And no I don't want to change the schedule to every 2-3 months or the such, I still want to get back to monthly; when 0.09 is released I will get more invested in the production stages, "how exactly" idk, but I want to, so I will find a way eventually. I had planned to be done with this Chapter by the new year, but with all these delays it got all messed up; and it's frustrating me a lot, so I want to finish as soon as possible.

Anyway, release is as soon as I finish. Sorry for missing the dates again.
Since its seems like everyone has suddenly forgotten, Teary apologized and said they will release it when it is finished (so its not a buggy, rough experience for everyone including themself as they scramble to fix things since we already had this learning experience).

TL;DR the plan was to have the Halloween release and at the very least finish another whole section of content by the end of the year, but the whole game-making (without bugs) is what chews up a lot more time than they expect. There is clearly already content there for at least one additional succubus, with some previous redone art, map tweaks, not to mention content for future updates already done.

Last edited:

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Since its seems like everyone has suddenly forgotten, Teary apologized and said they will release it when it is finished (so its not a buggy, rough experience for everyone including themself as they scramble to fix things since we already had this learning experience).

TL;DR the plan was to have the Halloween release and at the very least finish another whole section of content by then end of the year, but the whole game-making (without bugs) is what chews up a lot more time than they expect. There is clearly already content there for at least one additional succubus, with some previous redone art, map tweaks, not to mention content for future updates already done.
Thing is, the dates and duration was going smaller bit by bit, he asked for a month, then extra week, then less than a week, so you would think he is very close to finishing, but now its been a good chunk of time and we havent heard anything from him

• Angry
Reactions: Gappa007

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thing is, the dates and duration was going smaller bit by bit, he asked for a month, then extra week, then less than a week, so you would think he is very close to finishing, but now its been a good chunk of time and we havent heard anything from him
I do agree with you, but it is not hard for people to mis-estimate things by quite a bit when its something they are new at/arent particularly good at. They said everything BUT the writing/story/art is very tedious and the main thing that takes time/causes problems. They already intended to rush, and I can totally see giving themselves 1 month for a 1.5 month job, getting dragged on for an extra 2 weeks because of that, then missing something they need for it to work the way it should, etc. etc. to where we are now here - roughly 2 months in to an update that was estimated to take roughly 1 month.

It's not like Teary will magically improve in the span of a few months SO MUCH to the point where they can just get everything done exactly as promised when they are not as experienced on a significant portion of making Katalist. Clearly they've got style, good writing, and a sense of humor. Oh and an actual vision of the direction of the rest of the game. Personally, I can forgive and forget this sort of thing, even if I was paying a bit of cash a month (which I plan to eventually once I figure some shit out :tm:).

I have faith and the work is clearly there.

And to the people who offer Teary help, many thanks! I know there's a few of you.

Edit : It's also really really easy to lie to yourself (therefore lying to others even if you believe it), overwork yourself, try to keep people happy, and spiral into self destroying sadness.

Reactions: norpbuh

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Sad, knowing every other femdom game is in a delay curse, him releasing updates would bring more people to play his game and eventually support him.

he is missing on some real shit

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Sad, knowing every other femdom game is in a delay curse, him releasing updates would bring more people to play his game and eventually support him.

he is missing on some real shit

Totally... I dont get it why most femdom game devs are so inconsistent with their projects/deadlines... I think they look up to tot and think that is an okay thing based on the fact that tot still have lots of supporters despite of Kodas endless delays.. but they forget that tot's support is only 2 bucks and the game has been there for years as an ongoing project,. Aside from that they were pretty consistent at first so they built up a huge fan base but still I'm dead sure it would have way more supporters if it wasn't for the constant delays... nowdays new devs start their project, work hard for the first few months and then they start going Koda mode thinking they're gonna get same outcome that tot has lol

Just a theory but whatever the reason is, it makes it really hard to wanting to support them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staring Cat
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes