RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry if this is asked a lot, but is there a certain way I'm supposed to be playing during the boss fights? I'm stuck at Noo right now and don't feel like I'm getting any closer to beating her. I know I'm supposed to use Focus, but it doesn't really do anything for me because getting broken by her seduction moves usually right after I use it. Any tips?
You could simply reduce the difficult on settings

Last edited:
Reactions: 912BHi

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I'm sorry if this is asked a lot, but is there a certain way I'm supposed to be playing during the boss fights? I'm stuck at Noo right now and don't feel like I'm getting any closer to beating her. I know I'm supposed to use Focus, but it doesn't really do anything for me because getting broken by her seduction moves usually right after I use it. Any tips?
Someone already mentioned lowering the difficulty but outside of that there are a few things.

Focus is broken only by her breast moves, so using that AFTER one of those is usually ideal. Otherwise, use the other move instead (Calm Down i think its called)

Make sure you take advantage of your weapon moves if you have a lot of energy, pretty sure you start with something that has a good chance to stun and debuffs defense.

Otherwise, Magic slashes and absorbing after 2-3 will help you stay alive/have energy.

It's been a lil while as I am waiting for the new update, but I think that's about everything. I assume you've already bought any gear you can but if not go check the shops in the human city or the one in the other world if its open.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
where tf is teary, posts a log about wrapping up and leaves us for almost another week ??? can the peeps on discord talk to him or something

• Angry
Reactions: Gappa007

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
I wonder why people who create these types of content can't give specific dates.
I don't care if the date of an update is 4 months later, but say it from the start instead of continuing to delay or leaving people with no information.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I wonder why people who create these types of content can't give specific dates.
I don't care if the date of an update is 4 months later, but say it from the start instead of continuing to delay or leaving people with no information.
Because all of the femdom creators are ironically a bunch of sadists who fap to our tears. Right up until the point where all of their little pay-piggies start unsubbing from their patreons, THEN they start working like a fire's under their a*s.

(jokes aside, I don't mind the delay just so long as everything is working and coded correctly. this game has been unplayable in the past for me due to trigger-bugs and the like)

Reactions: fartpig

chesire

May 5, 2017
because they are kids. Literally. They don't know work ethics if in a professional scenario you don't deliver what you are obliged to deliver you can lose your job and may have to pay renumeration for a broken contract. These patreon creators actually don't get it or know and abusing patreons' horniness. I am convinced that they are all college kids which free time on their hands so I actually forgive them for their delays. Just my opinion.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
because they are kids. Literally. They don't know work ethics if in a professional scenario you don't deliver what you are obliged to deliver you can lose your job and may have to pay renumeration for a broken contract. These patreon creators actually don't get it or know and abusing patreons' horniness. I am convinced that they are all college kids which free time on their hands so I actually forgive them for their delays. Just my opinion.
Well in Teary’s case, we know they are in university since they have mentioned it before.

bicboi224224

Jun 28, 2020
Real talk my Gs, hear me out. Wasn't Teary for this release making a Mac version of the game? That could be the outlier variable congesting workflow trying to figure out. That makes the most sense to me.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes