RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Y'know, the other day in the discord a guy went datamining and we ended up finding out that there's actually already a Dominic underwear scene. It's just impossible to get normally since it requires to toggle the femboydom switch, which is not properly implemented.

You could use Mtool to toggle it if you want to, and then go to Dom's room and let the good times roll.
Brother, brother, brother you just made my day.
You truly are the saviour of mankind. Decided to download Mtool and dang is the scene really cool. Tons of variables like Ki going to school, Julia having relationship points. Lots of tracking whether you read Dominic's diary, flirted with him, etc.

Here's the majority of the scene in case you guys are curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, this scene is just so precious :love::love::love:

But for real thanks bro.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
You truly are the saviour of mankind. Decided to download Mtool and dang is the scene really cool. Tons of variables like Ki going to school, Julia having relationship points. Lots of tracking whether you read Dominic's diary, flirted with him, etc.

But for real thanks bro.
Yeah, we were talking on discord about just how impressive (and somewhat insane) the amount of variables and switches are. Like, there are a TON of skeletons in there for future stuff. Several names and variables for characters that we haven't even heard of yet.

Almost feels a bit bad, spoiling the future content like that, but we're all starving in here lmao. And Teary for some reason decided to hide away a perfectly functional femboydom scene smh

PrimeCells

Jul 25, 2022

But for real thanks bro.
THE ONE PIECE
1676863050416.png
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL

Reactions: Crusader12

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

But for real thanks bro.
Do you know if this will work if I activate the triggers using RPG save editor? when the game updates I plan on playing it from scratch and I wonder if I activate some triggers if itll break the game, and if I have to download Mtools or if RPG save editor is fine

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Starkweather

Aug 25, 2020
Do you know if this will work if I activate the triggers using RPG save editor? when the game updates I plan on playing it from scratch and I wonder if I activate some triggers if itll break the game, and if I have to download Mtools or if RPG save editor is fine
You can and will break aspects of the game if you are just flipping random triggers in the game files

Reactions: Evizzy89
Mar 10, 2020
It could but since it relies on save, just have a backup save if things go wrong.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
If you can activate the specific femboydom switch then yes. Mtool and other similar programs are a huge help though. Takes 20 min to set up and you can change stuff on the fly, autowin boring battles, change stats, that sort of stuff.

Jun 20, 2021

But for real thanks bro.
cover4.jpg

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes