RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ok, also which character does mindbreak and soultrap?
Bonnie is currently the only character that we know of that has the mindsink events… That’s her Warmth route and you need to accept her, not resist her… There are two other routes (Cold, and a secret)… those include a mysterious entity that will be doing the mindsink events if you don’t go Bonnie’s route…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
How many times do I have to lose to Bonnie to get her scenes? I've been going at it for hours.
If you haven’t progressed through her battles and seen none of her scenes, than you need to start those before the tower mission… but you must of seen something since you got to the tower and have her essence?

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
If you haven’t progressed through her battles and seen none of her scenes, than you need to start those before the tower mission… but you must of seen something since you got to the tower and have her essence?
I beat her before I got anything cause after about 15 losses I was suspecting I did something wrong. Then got the cold scene... I'm guessing that choice can't be reversed? I got another dream event that ended with a face sitting scene, but nothing since in the nights afterwards, which was before the tower... I think? Am on submission 1 still.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes