RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I'm getting stuck at a scene with Tracy, the game just fully stops and I can't access the menu
given the complete lack of details you provided and assuming it wasn't a black screen, my best guess is it's a character positioning bug, reload and try to be at a different position when triggering the scene in question

Oct 23, 2022
Which CG's are you speaking on?
cant find these cg anywhere and i have access to the penthouse room. last resort will be to go through each scenes 1 by 1 maybe a missed it ??

But im sure i have not seen the last 2 anywhere before the underskirt cg. I have never seen that

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
given the complete lack of details you provided and assuming it wasn't a black screen, my best guess is it's a character positioning bug, reload and try to be at a different position when triggering the scene in question
theres 2 bugs that I have encountered first, is when you get a phonecall from Bev during class, it errors everytime and second after unlocking the gate (mission the red way) Julia is missing from the room so cant talk to her and you cant complete it preventing you from doing the main quest

Oct 10, 2019
I'm getting stuck at a scene with Tracy, the game just fully stops and I can't access the menu
Yeah, lol I was just wondering if anyone got the same bug.

To be more specific. In the new update with Tracy there is a scene where after you clean her room, she will draw "Loser" on your face with a marker and then fart on you, then the CGs will stop abruptly and its just you behind her inside her room with no way to progress or access the menu.

Also, I can't really try talking to her at a different position because I can only enter a conversation with her if I interact with her from her right side.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, lol I was just wondering if anyone got the same bug.

To be more specific. In the new update with Tracy there is a scene where after you clean her room, she will draw "Loser" on your face with a marker and then fart on you, then the CGs will stop abruptly and its just you behind her inside her room with no way to progress or access the menu.

Also, I can't really try talking to her at a different position because I can only enter a conversation with her if I interact with her from her right side.
Didn't run into any bug there, but when when you're cleaning her room, try to change which item/hotspot you clean last, and see if it still happens

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know where to find Allans Password for his iPad idk where to find it and if its on the note than dominic is blocking access to it ._.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
You can find it in the thread, but you should really try
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but this is really stupid. Either ignore his question if you deem it unworthy of your time or answer it.
Instead you basically just farted in his face without providing any value.
At least tell him where he can find the hint ingame.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Sorry but this is really stupid. Either ignore his question if you deem it unworthy of your time or answer it.
Instead you basically just farted in his face without providing any value.
At least tell him where he can find the hint ingame.
but....but.....isnt that what half of us are here for :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: aspi45
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes