RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
How do you trigger the bonnie toilet scenes again?
When talking to her, there should be a dialogue option like 'Mistress Bonnie...' or something like that. When you click on it, you should have the option to pick Toilet if you've seen the scene already. If not, check that your toggle is on, as using the new version flipped the toggle off for me.

how should enter Ortega room? i open the door but just run out without any actions...
You need to have the gas mask equipped. I think it can be bought in the pawn shop.

also how i can take socks from girls rooms?
You can't take socks from rooms if I remember correctly. Only panties and shoes. For each, you need to have the respective quest active, and the guys that give that quest are next to eachother on the map between the school entrance and the female dormitory.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Looks lovely. Whats up with tags? It doenst have sex content? Or to be mysterious? Well goodluck dev, really interesting hope we can dominate too

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
Man, I'm sad that you can get locked out of the schoolgirl content (Dixie, Beverly etc). I was too engrossed in the game (good game) and played it non-perverted hours and hours ago. I think locking people out is a mistake: the classmate content is good pacing filler for in between the night-time events and fleshes out the world. I really hope the dev eventually allows us to trigger progression manually at any time.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes