RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
For fire magic, meditate on Noo's essence. If you don't know how to meditate on essences, you have to progress the story enough that when you talk to Noo, she suggests trying to meditate on her essence. You then unlock 'Essence meditation' which lets you meditate on the different essences you've encountered so far, and each unlocks a different magic type. From memory, Noo's unlocks fire magic.

Water magic isn't unlockable yet as far as I know.
I see also i can't defeat Ayleen yet do i need to get stronger or?

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
Not necessarily get stronger, this game doesn't require grinding much or at all. I'd recommend:
1.Setting your difficulty to the lowest if you're having issues defeating anyone.
2.Using the Skill 'Fumigate' (that you learn from reading her book when you first encounter her) as soon as she has used either of her two status moves twice, as getting to a third level with either status is pretty much an instant loss. I don't remember the name of the status, but one is pink and looks like hypnosis and the other is blue and is pretty much paralysis.
3. Ayleen doesn't use seduction moves or moves that can be avoided by being focused, so the 'calm down' and 'focus' skills are useless with her. Use those turns to do other things.

The rest is pretty much standard for all fights. Getting a weapon that has a move that can stun is pretty good, as it usually lets you stunlock opponents. You can grind Vidhna if you feel like grinding, as the weapon you can craft from her materials lets you stunlock. Manage your energy levels (the white circles on the left of the screen) so that you can dish out huge damage with explosion but can still heal when you get to low health. There's a skill that lets you get two of those energy levels that you learn when you meet Ayleen, which is called 'Scattershot'. You should be able to defeat her relatively easily by using those strategies.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I think you need to use fumigate to stop her putting her debuff on you. Also if you lose enough to her she gives you her essence at some stage.

If you're really struggling just remember you can always lower down the difficulty (even if it's only for one fight) if you're stuck.

NGGYUNGLYDNGRAADY

Dec 31, 2023
Hi, sorry if someone already answered this question, but I'm currently stuck in the Fourth Mine questline. I just appeared and need to find the blooded woman, I already talked to Alex several times but it doesn't seems to trigger anything, and I found nothing in the room to really interact with except the red tp circle and the pc with the txt.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hi, sorry if someone already answered this question, but I'm currently stuck in the Fourth Mine questline. I just appeared and need to find the blooded woman, I already talked to Alex several times but it doesn't seems to trigger anything, and I found nothing in the room to really interact with except the red tp circle and the pc with the txt.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?
yup pretty sure its bugged, Julia doesnt appear unfortunately its been bugged since this update so youll have to used an older version if you want to get past it

Reactions: NGGYUNGLYDNGRAADY

tujr

Feb 16, 2023
Guys i lost to miki more than 21 times but nothing happened I’m i doing something wrong?

Sep 2, 2021
so,how to use the gallery in the newest version for now?the old password 37814doesn't work anymore.
Or maybe new bugs occurred?
Teary,?

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
How do you actually get any of tracy's new content besides being able to ask her for a repeat of the masturbation into facesitting scene?

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
So Noo said to use her portal to get to Maven and I go to her portal and it just takes me to the witch. Do I have to get to a certain point in the main story for that to work or is it a bug?

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
So Noo said to use her portal to get to Maven and I go to her portal and it just takes me to the witch. Do I have to get to a certain point in the main story for that to work or is it a bug?
Might be a bug,it worked fine in the previous stable version. I'll try to replicate and get back to you.

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
I just got to a point in the story where I got asked to go speak to Noo and the dialogue is back so it might be that the bug was offering me "so the night of the ritual" early rather than the the portal not linking correctly when it should.

Yes I now have the "focus on maven" prompt so the issue was the Noo dialogue option for "night of the first ritual" appearing too early.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Game's pretty fun, but the instant-kill moves kinda suck out the fun out of it. pun intended.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Game's pretty fun, but the instant-kill moves kinda suck out the fun out of it. pun intended.
I recommend playing on the easiest difficulty setting.
If that doesn't do it then search how to unlock the replay room since that also allows you to set your level and money.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes