RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
game very good to play.. but it is veeeeery long to play:LOL:
also if you play more than easy difficult you can not beat any boss)))

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
no way, you have the AI TRIPLE CAMERA?! my MI 8 LITE only has the AI ENHANCED DUAL CAMERA SYSTEM :(
and i think that's just flavor text, it doesn't mean much lore wise, if you mean who is it, then that's Ayleen
yeah i know. it is my screen :LOL:

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
So is blossy and blossom two different people? Or for that matter, queen blossom? Or is queen an acquired title she receives after a bit of progression, as how bonnie received the "mistress" title?
I'd guess her name would change to Queen Blossy with progression, not Queen Blossom. But, all we have is a preview pic, so no one knows

Apr 29, 2020
So is blossy and blossom two different people? Or for that matter, queen blossom? Or is queen an acquired title she receives after a bit of progression, as how bonnie received the "mistress" title?
Pretty sure it's a whole separate character cause for one, Blossy has her own sentient individual mind to think for herself, and two, the preview pic clearly shows a different level of THICC those thighs are.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
If I remember correctly, there is apparently some queen that all the fairies aren't a huge fan of, so it's probably this character.

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
So where do you get fire and water magic again?
For fire magic, meditate on Noo's essence. If you don't know how to meditate on essences, you have to progress the story enough that when you talk to Noo, she suggests trying to meditate on her essence. You then unlock 'Essence meditation' which lets you meditate on the different essences you've encountered so far, and each unlocks a different magic type. From memory, Noo's unlocks fire magic.

Water magic isn't unlockable yet as far as I know.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Don't ask me, unfortunately I'm not paying enough attention to the LORE

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Wouldn't mind more Blossy content tbh. Especially since her one scene (other than knocking you out with kisses) is almost impossible to trigger and completely down to RNG as far as I can tell.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes