RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
Howdy, atm I cannot hand in the first assignment for Macky quest line. I think it is because i have lock picked her door before. Also, I started the creep route.

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
Howdy, atm I cannot hand in the first assignment for Macky quest line. I think it is because i have lock picked her door before. Also, I started the creep route.
To Reply to myself. I just carried, skipping lessons. Then I wanted to see if the problem was constant. So i attended classes on a Thursday (Only a morning lesson) and was able to start her quest line.

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
Is there somewhere to report bugs? I went into a room in the hotel and got softlocked by an infinite dialogue loop with Daisy

Reactions: Freninja

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
HEEEEELP ME!!!!!!! I have no idea what to do.. i found all fragments that was with (Q) and touch the lampe in room and stuck where.. what should i do to complete this quest?

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
it is criminal thaat you didnt post you solution :(
The final Key is on the top floor in the Second room from the bottom left within the lamp. Go interact and get your 5th and final key. Another tricky key for you may be the key out front of the mansion in the well

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes