RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
can someone help with miss macky quest? i can not progress it at all.. i sniffed her shoes, done some of her extra tasks and unlock new shoes sniffing scene.. how progress it more? i have 22+ skipped and slept classes and about 10 creep points.. i have no idea that to do next

qwer77289a

Feb 27, 2023
Tom Aspinall,帖子:12113328,会员:4954326 said:
新的手机选项,kitty box。

我感觉这个是随机生成的,但我的代码是 37184,Teary 添加了一个画廊,这次更新的真正明星?

存储在变量 79 中。
[Brother, can you tell me about the latest redeem code please 0.0976

madeupjimmy

Jun 21, 2023
I just started playing the game, Noo told me to get the badge from Maven, however, her magic circle just brings me back to the witch, without allowing me to complete the quest. Has anyone solved the issue?

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
How to convert old save files into the new version anyone know? ._.
You gotta first make a save in the new game. For example, save to slot 1, delete the file it creates, rename your older save “save1.rpgm” or whatever and toss it in the save folder. Do NOT do this with your older files in the save directory or it will overwrite them

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
dont attend her classes do her projects or something like that search on google about katalist walkthrough f95 and read that okay ?
i already scipped more than 20 classes, done her paper tasks do not know much times and see second shoes sniffing scene, after this i also can not see this scenes. i start gain crippeness ( think it could help ) and have no idea that to do

BangerBoob21

Oct 3, 2022
Go to the school at night and she'll be wandering around inside. Go through her dialogue and she has like one or two scenes I think. You also need to have already done her shoe/room stuff
There is only one option to ask permission
I cant get the shoe reward scene

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone know why I can no longer see bonnie in her room. Also any advice on the red way home quest, Im currently stuck on it.

Yousif.samer

Jan 27, 2018
anyone know where to find the last key in the mansion? I got the one outside, office, chest room, and main one but I'm missing the one in the rest room and idk where it is

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes