RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
i completed current storyline of the game and its showing "end of this version" in the quest section. i still havent had any scenes with bonnie and vidhna in hotel. am i missing something if accidently reach the end?
Can you please tell me your strategy for beating Serenata? Everything I try and I can not get her health down. Im level 27 and I'm pretty sure there bosses are scaled so farming levels doesn't help me.

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
Can you please tell me your strategy for beating Serenata? Everything I try and I can not get her health down. Im level 27 and I'm pretty sure there bosses are scaled so farming levels doesn't help me.
check your difficulty settings

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
check your difficulty settings
A pro-tip involving difficulty is if you open www/data/Difficulties.json in a text editor you can customize enemy stats scaling and how much exp and gold you earn. Good for if you want to sidestep all the grinding by hiking up gold/exp value to an absurdly high value.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
what is this code for?
The code unlocks the "penthouse". It is a room that will let you see all scenes.

You can unlock it by opening your phone, navigating to the "The KittyBox", then select "Redeem code". Then if you enter the correct code an option in you phone called "penthouse" will be available, selecting it will teleport the player to the reselection room.
Broh the code 78692 don't work anymore, is there a new one?
The code "78692" works for me.

Reactions: skinnyj69

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
The code unlocks the "penthouse". It is a room that will let you see all scenes.

You can unlock it by opening your phone, navigating to the "The KittyBox", then select "Redeem code". Then if you enter the correct code an option in you phone called "penthouse" will be available, selecting it will teleport the player to the reselection room.

The code "78692" works for me.
not working for me either

Mar 31, 2024
Does anyone else have issues getting to the Ogre? I found both gates that you have to jump over. Broke into the tree hut on the left side. And then on the right side there is an invisible wall that just stops me in the middle of the mountainous corridor.

Midirr

Jan 15, 2018
Can someone help? Im trying to play on joiplay, but it's giving me this Error Message when I open (I download the Window and the Android version, but none worked)
1000862494.jpg

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
how to get scenes with serpentine?
You can't get scenes with her when she has the snowglobe. Before or after that however you just have to survive her attacks until she fully seduces you and keep doing that until she eventually gives you a happy ending. Then there's some dialogue choices and you should be able to unlock kneel/crawl in combat with her.

Reactions: yehimiro

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone else have issues getting to the Ogre? I found both gates that you have to jump over. Broke into the tree hut on the left side. And then on the right side there is an invisible wall that just stops me in the middle of the mountainous corridor.
ogre? tbh I dont recall an ogre....

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes