RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hey does anyone know where to skip classes? i tried the nursery i tried my bed and when i talk to the old sailor to a job he just says "come again." any advice?
The pizza place in town you can work and skip classes, to unlock the pizza place (I think) you have to talk to Macky and tell her youre having issues with money and she will tell you the location

galler

Aug 3, 2019
hey does anyone know where to skip classes? i tried the nursery i tried my bed and when i talk to the old sailor to a job he just says "come again." any advice?
The pizza place in town you can work and skip classes, to unlock the pizza place (I think) you have to talk to Macky and tell her youre having issues with money and she will tell you the location
Working at the pizza place will be unlocked after a few days. At the end of the school day John will invite you out to get something to eat, go with him and then stay in the city. Once that has been done you can read the sigh outside of the pizza place then you can ask the girl behind the counter for the job.

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
can somebody drop a macky save i cant even get the first scene im stuck at the shoe smelling if i do it i get caught and then she wont talk to me again

galler

Aug 3, 2019
where is beverly i started from the beginning and can not find her
I believe Beverly first appear on Thursday afternoon/evening sitting on the garden bench right of the school. She might also be in Class 1C in the morning but I don't believe you will progress her quest until you meet her moping on the bench. (you will need at least 10 Int to progress)

Mar 31, 2024
I believe Beverly first appear on Thursday afternoon/evening sitting on the garden bench right of the school. She might also be in Class 1C in the morning but I don't believe you will progress her quest until you meet her moping on the bench. (you will need at least 10 Int to progress)
She keeps meeting me after class sometimes and asks to hang out. We do and then go to the library. And the I choose the I wanna do more with you route. And she acknowledges it and walks away. I've never progressed her after that though.

extoczuousd

Sep 25, 2023
how to fix this bug:
my character is stuck facing toward the bottom of the screen and wont face any other way. Because of this i cant talk to certain npcs. I tried both debug options and that didnt work. I also tried redownloading and moving my save file but that also didnt work.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes