RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
Would love to see a path with chair gang girl. Like yeah chair gang. Make her the leader of the weird girls that chase you all night and once a day she makes you her seat for the afternoon/evening, whatever, and people walk by her and spark conversations with her while you publicly humiliated. And then you pass out and it's evening or night.
yeah also a Class D update where all characters are designed and have different stories and quest or something. eg: every girl will have different kink scenes

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Would love to see a path with chair gang girl. Like yeah chair gang. Make her the leader of the weird girls that chase you all night and once a day she makes you her seat for the afternoon/evening, whatever, and people walk by her and spark conversations with her while you publicly humiliated. And then you pass out and it's evening or night.
Who?

Mar 31, 2024
If you go to the northeast corner of the campus. Outside behind the girls dorm and along the wilderness wall. There is a girl sitting on a bench labeled as weird girl. And if you interact with her she says chair gang. And you have 4 options to respond. I think I responded chair gang back. And then she said something along the lines of "Oh yes you will be a chair soon enough." I wish it could happen sooner.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
That's a small reference to something on the discord so probably won't have much follow-up, but the creepy girls do pretty well in the polls anyways. Creep sweep lets goooo

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019
You need to give more than a drop of info before expecting any help.
Where were you? What were you doing? Did this happen once or repeatedly?

In general RPGM is buggy and you should save often, especially with complicated games.
thank you for you answer

This error message always appears at the same moment: that is, when I have a headache, I go to the dormitory, Walter enters our room, and some sort of energy wakes me up, katja started to talk and.. then the game crashes

1719164396320.png

I'm trying not to spoil too much at the same time, is this description sufficient?

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
thank you for you answer

This error message always appears at the same moment: that is, when I have a headache, I go to the dormitory, Walter enters our room, and some sort of energy wakes me up, katja started to talk and.. then the game crashes

View attachment 3775970

I'm trying not to spoil too much at the same time, is this description sufficient?
if you read the error it says: "Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/WIA_1.png" so its likely you're just missing files. I found it under img > pictures, you can try unpacking it in there if you'd like though honestly I'd just keep my save and redownload

Mar 31, 2024
That's a small reference to something on the discord so probably won't have much follow-up, but the creepy girls do pretty well in the polls anyways. Creep sweep lets goooo
Hmmm. Sounds like I should join the discord to have an extra vote. That line just really intrigued me because my favorite fantasy in femdom is being used as a chair. Just thought it would be a great side story with trying to appease her.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes