RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Tracy is in room 7 of the female dorms. You have to interact with her panties a couple of times for her to appear IIRC.

The game is less buggy than it seems, it just has weirdly obscure triggers for some things. Like the Beverly bug that people mentioned before, I don't think that's actually a bug because it's been known for years and it happens with Dixie too. Teary just decided that it would be like that lmao
do you know if there's a way to re have a chance with a girl if you didn't pounce at a chance to have the slightly chance at having a lewd interaction with her like a thirsty dog?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
game dev owns this thread, he will only upload "public" version here but not latest patreon one.
Okay, I just don't know when I say something that deserves a ban from chat.
I can be rude to people who are rude, I can be whatever and I can help people too. Yeah I tried to help once for real but that got me banned from the entire page, it didn't even show up in search, only google search and that's when it said I was banned.
I just don't see where and when things are allowed or the system of it.

Posting here is like walking on a landmine field to me.. Usually fine but sometimes, you step on a mine.. boom..

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
game dev owns this thread, he will only upload "public" version here but not latest patreon one.
No game dev does not own this thread, he can upload whatever he wants that doesn't mean other people wont upload

Okay, I just don't know when I say something that deserves a ban from chat.
I can be rude to people who are rude, I can be whatever and I can help people too. Yeah I tried to help once for real but that got me banned from the entire page, it didn't even show up in search, only google search and that's when it said I was banned.
I just don't see where and when things are allowed or the system of it.

Posting here is like walking on a landmine field to me.. Usually fine but sometimes, you step on a mine.. boom..
its hard to get a ban from chat you'll have to try really hard

as to why it wasn't uploaded, I thought it was maybe the the main post just never got the latest update treatment I know I already had it and judging from everyone's reaction they probably had it too since this update isn't new, its some small bug fix's that honestly didn't even need an update and could have been left ignored

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No game dev does not own this thread, he can upload whatever he wants that doesn't mean other people wont upload

as to why it wasn't uploaded, I thought it was maybe the the main post just never got the latest update treatment I know I already had it and judging from everyone's reaction they probably had it too since this update isn't new, its some small bug fix's that honestly didn't even need an update and could have been left ignored
It's not that hard I think.. But maybe it is for me..
Everything in this world hates me.. Even when I'm trying to be nice, even when I'm not nice I am..
Not a world for kind people really.. That's my take on it..
At first I thought it was just about women, but now it's even on internet.. I guess.. It could have to do with women taking power? Who knows..
I'm fucking unlucky with all that so yeah, makes sense.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Question: how tf do I play this on phone? There isnt an EXE nor an apk in the folder when i extract it. Even if there was an EXE I don't think i'll be able to launch it the same way pc does.

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Question: how tf do I play this on phone? There isnt an EXE nor an apk in the folder when i extract it. Even if there was an EXE I don't think i'll be able to launch it the same way pc does.
Go to the www folder there's a html file next to index.html open that you'll be able to play the game but sometimes it won't launch properly you'll have refresh multiple times for it to run

Apr 18, 2024

dude...he created this thread, only he can updates links (on first comment), so it shows up on latest updates page. Nothing is stopping other guys from uploading newer versions in the comments though.

afesde

May 8, 2023
how ro fix bug beverly progress stuck after library?
its very old bug and I think new update fixed it but bug is still in game
can someone help?

Raebla

Apr 17, 2021
how ro fix bug beverly progress stuck after library?
its very old bug and I think new update fixed it but bug is still in game
can someone help?
i've got the same issue, only got the first interaction in the library where you coulkd ask, then nothing i seem to do moves it on and next time she asks to go to the library it just ends the same way, also not sure if that bit later on in the story when you 'incept' the idea into her head, to make her go away has made it worse or if i should just start a new save to get her scenes.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes