RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
for people who complain about the time, please don't forget that teary make draw himself( if i'm not wrong, or maybe from a friend, but still don't cahnge the point) and drawing can take a looooooong time, you need to think how to do it, then you need to do it, then you need to put these in game, with text and all
Katalyst is not just rpg made with a lot of text, full uselless item, or poor content, it's not genereic asset or 3 d shit steal from every other casual game, no Katalyst have a fucking soul, and fukcing spirit and a fucking style, there no toher femdom game such as katalyst when it come about art, gameplay, immersion, and even if the map is big, and with many poi, teary work on ergonomy of trval around the map
But just be patient, make 1 side quest can take 1 week, if you made you own drawning for these quest you will add at least one week again for one draw, so little side quest with 3-4 draw = 1 month minimum, then one more week to put the new content in game without unknow bug

I'm french so i love the bande dessiné, not capitalist the manga shit, or the banker edgy comics, and i can wait like 2-3 year between each BD, once i had wait like 10 year for final chapter, "Les Chroniques de la lune noir" so beautiful....

Drawing take time, i know godzilla, stroke, typo, i'm not english, teary is great, go on if you want, have a nice day

Jun 26, 2023
for people who complain about the time, please don't forget that teary make draw himself( if i'm not wrong, or maybe from a friend, but still don't cahnge the point) and drawing can take a looooooong time, you need to think how to do it, then you need to do it, then you need to put these in game, with text and all
Katalyst is not just rpg made with a lot of text, full uselless item, or poor content, it's not genereic asset or 3 d shit steal from every other casual game, no Katalyst have a fucking soul, and fukcing spirit and a fucking style, there no toher femdom game such as katalyst when it come about art, gameplay, immersion, and even if the map is big, and with many poi, teary work on ergonomy of trval around the map
But just be patient, make 1 side quest can take 1 week, if you made you own drawning for these quest you will add at least one week again for one draw, so little side quest with 3-4 draw = 1 month minimum, then one more week to put the new content in game without unknow bug

I'm french so i love the bande dessiné, not capitalist the manga shit, or the banker edgy comics, and i can wait like 2-3 year between each BD, once i had wait like 10 year for final chapter, "Les Chroniques de la lune noir" so beautiful....

Drawing take time, i know godzilla, stroke, typo, i'm not english, teary is great, go on if you want, have a nice day
I read a book once on intelligence. The first chapter is about differentiating between objective and subjective information. It seems to me like you're in a state of juxtaposition while making objective observation based off subjective information.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I read a book once on intelligence. The first chapter is about differentiating between objective and subjective information. It seems to me like you're in a state of juxtaposition while making objective observation based off subjective information.
No. Everything he said is factual. You just have to play a few games to understand his arguments are not based on subjectivity, even if his writing greatly shows his love for the game

You're the one with biases here

Reactions: wümpa-lümpa
Jun 26, 2023
No. Everything he said is factual. You just have to play a few games to understand his arguments are not based on subjectivity, even if his writing greatly shows his love for the game

You're the one with biases here
Just because you can resonate with things he said does not make them factual. Again, subjective and objective thinking. The whole statement opens up with uncertainty, and then he tries to reinforce it with what he believes is artistic process, which is actually a unique thing to artists, as no two are the same. I could continue to dig into it, but the point remains.

Sure he likes the game. That doesn't make him objectively correct. It also bugs me how you would say he is factual when he talks about things like spirit and soul, which objectively lack objective.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes