RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Props to the dev for being able to do that. I'll take some of the new content for older characters while waiting for the new stuff over getting nothing.

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
So what's gonna be in it?
As he stated in that message, it will include some new scenes for Ayleen and Miki, but the new characters are delayed temporarily.
Props to the dev for being able to do that. I'll take some of the new content for older characters while waiting for the new stuff over getting nothing.
You should have seen the comments that came after that. One guy was being an entitled Karen and throwing a tantrum. The rest of us were understanding and just happy to get 0.07.9.

Reactions: SSDiamond

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
As he stated in that message, it will include some new scenes for Ayleen and Miki, but the new characters are delayed temporarily.

You should have seen the comments that came after that. One guy was being an entitled Karen and throwing a tantrum. The rest of us were understanding and just happy to get 0.07.9.
i wanna let it download and sleep tell me when is the update out

bicboi224224

Jun 28, 2020
I'm ok with him delaying for another week, week and a half. What I'm not cool with is delaying 0.8 to be the next months release. We already had a half assed month in the form of a baby Noo update, not really happy with waiting 3 months total for what was supposed to come out a while ago. That aside, at the end of the day regardless of update I hope he feels better soon. School should be priority, forget the game dev.

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018

Sorry for my ignorance but what does being entitled Karen mean? Maybe Karen from ToT?

Agregory23

Dec 6, 2020
So i'm back again confused as ever. I beat maven and interrogated Noo but the witch keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Every time I go back to the dorms and try to sleep it doesn't progress the game. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
So i'm back again confused as ever. I beat maven and interrogated Noo but the witch keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Every time I go back to the dorms and try to sleep it doesn't progress the game. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
Did you go back to the tower and talk to your friend about what Noo told you?

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
I think you should talk to your friend Dominic in the sentinel tower and click "I won"

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes