dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
" You will be making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through her sexual journey. " - Does this means that we'll finally get femaleMC game where she's not complete dumbass who's been used and abused by every male NPC she encounters during gameplay?
You wish

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is there ever going to be a FMC incest/harem vn where she is the alpha...Chad..ina? You know collecting both men and women for her harem?
My previous signature was very similar to your thought. I would love to see a female MC with a male harem, screw whomever she wishes without consequence and they all have to toe the line (ie, they can screw no one but her) or it would be labeled NTR...or better yet, she'd boot them to the curb in shame. The apoplectic response by the multitude of sexist, slut-shaming peeps on here would be hilarious to see. :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There are a few bugs:
LIZA.JPG
The image missing is caused by wrong file name:
game\images\sms\selfie\
selfie1-.png should be renamed to selfie1.png
Also seems like a problem with defining "liza's" variable.
Well... I made a quick fix for this scene ATTACHED.
And another missing image:
WHITE.PNG
3 bugs detected, but besides this good start of game.

Last edited:

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
There are a few bugs:
View attachment 1546894
The image missing is caused by wrong file name:
game\images\sms\selfie\
selfie1-.png should be renamed to selfie1.png
Also seems like a problem with defining "liza's" variable.
Well... I made a quick fix for this scene ATTACHED.
And another missing image:
View attachment 1546920
3 bugs detected, but besides this good start of game.
Tkank You for help m8 :cool: (y)

Reactions: ustar

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There are femdom games but theyre not nearly as popular as maledom, thats why there are so many slave trainers. harem games, female corruption games etc. Femdom is just an obscure, rather disgusting fetish almost on par with scat, guro and futa. Nothing to do with sexism.
Ahem...I was painting with a much broader stroke than you're attempt to pigeon-hole me. Although Femdom could be included in what I wrote, that's not where I was pointing. I was pointing towards equal and equivalent behaviors. I was always of the view that if one person in a relationship cheats, it's an open door for the other to do the same. Choices are not free of consequences...unless one is playing most MMC harem games on this site.

Furthermore, your view on femdom is entirely subjective and many would disagree. Plus, sexism is rampant on this site regardless of your views on the matter and the fact, as you pointed out, maledom games are more popular is occasional evidence of same.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Game looks interesting.
Note to DEV: You Need/should look into separating 'Thoughts' from speaking dialog;
with either parenthesis (thoughts), or an autarkists *thougths* or maybe different color/type of font.
(You are not the first to do this, but So Hard/difficult to tell difference of speech/talking and the
MC's thoughts) just a suggestion, before future versions/updates.

LOL!! I Can Already tell that Kate Needs to dump Archie. :LOL::LOL:
(A lil different 'spin', but seems alot like "Anna Exciting Affection" We will see. Maybe using Anna's 'model' doesn't help much in THAT regard.)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes