mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
I wish there was more to the update, cant lie. Need some more material to be entertained however this has great potential as its my favourite category.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Oh my god the writing !!!! I saw at the end that the dev looks for a translator, well he needs more than that, he needs someone who is able to write a story and dialogues.
Yeah, I already posted about that but I started over with this release and came across this nugget...
screenshot0001.png

What?

Also, this seems to be about 85% a copy of Anna Exciting Affection(another bad Engrish game), so far. About the only difference is having a female coworker at the "coffee shop" and them wearing maid outfits. I fully expect Denis to ask her to deliver some suspect envelopes and for her bf to struggle getting a job while she takes a job in an office environment, complete with a sleazy boss and a nerdy IT guy.

Last edited:

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
the translation is coming along well, i have changed words and structured sentences so they make sense, i am sure you can all agree that a direct translation isn't the best so this will only help with the game and i hope you all enjoy what is to come xx

Reactions: WetMelonPlay

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
There is a bug in the previously attached phone conversation - at first Kate is writing in Blue and her BF answering in Grey but in mid-conversation they switch and Kate sends her selfie in Gray block.
this should be fixed now, please let us know if it is not fixed, screenshot if possible and inbox me please x

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes