Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Not sure why its only got 3.3 average...its a solid corruption game. The Art is good and the writing is a lot better than some of the higher rated games on F95 imho. Kate is beautiful as as well and Kira. Thumbs up from me I'll be watching this.
A 3.3 out of 5 rating is pretty good though, well above average.. I also think it shouldn't be any higher if I'm being honest, considering the english is often pretty bad and choices are few in number. There's also some pacing issues here and there, but how much that bothers someone differs from person to person I suppose.

If those things were improved upon I'd easily give this game a 4/5 or even higher, but as it stands currently I think a 3.3 is fair and pretty reflective of the game's quality.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
interesting game! I hope it gets hotter in the next updates.
The next update will be the same as this version, the hot/sex scene will only be between Kate and Archie her lovely boyfriend coz this story talk only Kate between Archie, Kate's corruption will be managed by Archi she will obey him tobe a slut.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I bet thiis story will lead into SHARING PARTNER
Archie will managed Kate"s corruption and will sharing her to other men.
They should make and put male protagonist also coz Kate not stand alone on her corruption she was heavily influenced by Archie.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I bet thiis story will lead into SHARING PARTNER
Archie will managed Kate"s corruption and will sharing her to other men.
They should make and put male protagonist also coz Kate not stand alone on her corruption she was heavily influenced by Archie.
I think the alcohol helped during the drinking game too but atleast somebody other than Archie got to
slide it in, right to the top,
Slide it in, I ain't never gonna stop.
Slide it in, right to the top,
I'm gonna slide it in, slide it in,
Slide it in :ROFLMAO:

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
I think if there is a rich, lonely and dependant but good old man in the story. His desire is extinguished due to old age(65+) perhaps due to illness. Kate decides (or Archie convinces her) to take advantage of his weakness for power or money (or a story-appropriate purpose) and Kate reinvigorates him by gradually increasing his waning sexual desire. After a certain flow of story, the old man is sexually awakened. Kate can take whatever she wants from him by satisfying him. According to the flow of the story, it can be netorare or sharing. I mean, with Archie's consent maybe Archie is more willing to do it or completely unaware of Archie, Kate becomes a total naughty girl.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

News
Hello all. News.

Version 0.9 was the last version of the first season. Now I'm working on the entire first season. I'm tweaking the script, the logic of events a little bit.
Some renders that seem awful to me, I'm redoing, but without fanaticism. Examples can be seen above.
Also, I found a translator and now he corrects errors in English version. And makes it better for English-speaking players.
Some scenes from previous versions will be expanded a bit. And I'll share the full first season with you soon.

As for the second season? The script for the first version of the new season is being finalized right now. Should be ready next week.
For the new season, I want to do updates every 3 months, but with more content. So that every scene has meaning, and not only thatâ¦
There will be a new resolution of 1920Ã1080 images. I think Kate's butt will get juicier.
The last version that came out was voluminous in content, and I think it's better. What do you think of this?
Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord.

Future updates

Rich updates every 3 months(450+ renders)

Small updates, but more often (150+renders)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. News.
It seems that I was finally able to agree with the translator. Therefore, the English version will be much better.
Also, minor fixes for the current version of the game are in the final stage and will be ready within a week. There will be a full first season.
The script for the new version is ready, which means next week I start rendering. Once a week (Saturday or Sunday) I will also share frames from the new version with you.
According to the results of the survey on all sites, most of the audience wants to see bold updates, although infrequently. I'm glad we're on the same wavelength.
Many subscribers asked a question about old men? Will Kate have adventures with them? Yes, it will.
Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our Discord -

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Really great update! Just got around to trying it out, loving the slow corruption of Kate. The renders are getting better and better and its good to hear the english translation will get better as well. I dont understand the low rating for this game because quite honestly this is one of the better Female Protag games out right now. Should atleast be a 4star IMO.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
5dd8702a-a23d-4d4a-997c-58b81fad599a.png Hi all. News.
There is almost nothing to show visually this week. There was work on the script and on the English translation.
In the new season, work on the script will be different. Screenwriter and translator will work together. Therefore, the English version should be no worse than the Russian one.
Outlined the plan of renderings for the version. Events from the days associated with the cafe will be continued. And a new stage of the love contest.
The Android version will be released in time for the final version of the first season.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes