KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I hoped that maybe it's a save/coding error but no... on day 29, just like Palpatine, Archie somehow returned and is back in Kate's pants. Because apparently that makes sense after their last scene together in the apartement. The story seems to be written by a dice throw at this point...

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
2024-08-03_23-30-51.png Hello, everyone!
Work on the new update is in full swing. The complicated relationships between Kate, Archie, Dennis, and Lisa will get a new impetus for development. In addition, Kate will have to decide whether she agrees to Harold's terms or will look for another way to defeat Harry.
I hope you enjoyed the latest update. We try to test all of Kate's paths, but errors are still possible. If you find any, please let us know in our Discord channel. Thank you!
Also, keep in mind that the game is still in development, and the final version of the season may differ from the current one.
I owe you some desktop wallpapers. I will work on creating them soon. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your support!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Archie is with Kate in the new update, they were supposed to be broken up in my play through, or is it a bug and I've got to start the game over?

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
Can anyone help me ? I am unable to play S1 but S2 works fine . When I start the S1 game it just doesn't open .

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Can someone explain to me why Archie is with Kate in the new update, they were supposed to be broken up in my play through, or is it a bug and I've got to start the game over?
During the bar scene, there was a choice of "Give him a second chance" or "No. You may have given him a second chance. Or maybe because of some mistake you didn't get to that scene.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
During the bar scene, there was a choice of "Give him a second chance" or "No. You may have given him a second chance. Or maybe because of some mistake you didn't get to that scene.
Well I certainly don't remember an option for giving him a second chance, although at least it looks like they might be thinking of an open relationship it's just annoying that the game seems to be getting more and more buggy

Reactions: jenyabest

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
I haven't played the game, I'm curious. Is there any male character over the age of 60/65+ that Kate could have a relationship with? If anyone has any information about it, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you.

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
I haven't played the game, I'm curious. Is there any male character over the age of 60/65+ that Kate could have a relationship with? If anyone has any information about it, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you.
There's this old security guard and he's kind of blackmailing her,but that path hasn't really progressed,he's definitely 65+

Reactions: jellybonnn

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019

Hi everyone!

We are glad to inform you that the update has been finalized. Now the text is at the translation stage, and we are actively testing all branches in the game. We plan to publish the update by the end of next week.

During this time we have fixed a lot of bugs, changed some routes and slightly improved the interface. We hope that you will appreciate our efforts!

We would like to say a special thanks for your emails and comments. Without your help we might have missed many bugs.

By the way, if anyone has experience or can help, we are looking for a Chinese translator.

Thank you for your support!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I hoped that maybe it's a save/coding error but no... on day 29, just like Palpatine, Archie somehow returned and is back in Kate's pants. Because apparently that makes sense after their last scene together in the apartement. The story seems to be written by a dice throw at this point...
Yes, Sorry to ask, but how and when archie and Kate get back together again and live in one place Suddenly. :unsure::sleep:

Reactions: jenyabest
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes