Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Question for those who played it:

How much action is available for the MC of this game? There is a very similar game here with a girl moving to a big city, helping out around the house, working at a Cafe, but said game does not really focus on MC that much. Side Characters are getting way more action than the actual MC.

Is this different in this game? Usually I would just play, but I dont really want to play another game where ugly side characters get more attention than the good-looking MC.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Question for those who played it:

How much action is available for the MC of this game? There is a very similar game here with a girl moving to a big city, helping out around the house, working at a Cafe, but said game does not really focus on MC that much. Side Characters are getting way more action than the actual MC.

Is this different in this game? Usually I would just play, but I dont really want to play another game where ugly side characters get more attention than the good-looking MC.
dude the game is pretty cool and MC oriented

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. News.
This week I continued to work on the first season and I can say that it is 90% complete. I updated over 100 renders and added some hot animations. Replaced some scenes, cut scenes without meaning.
Most of the dialogues were also edited and translated by a professional translator. The text will be completed next week.
Now I'm adding soundtrack (music, sounds).
By the end of next week, I will share with you the completed first season.
Teasers from the game will be published tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in personal.
You can donate to the zoo here:

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
fccde52e-95ea-440d-b38b-f2b5d3767fbd.png Hi all. News.
I almost finished work on the first season. I'm waiting for the last animation to dilapidate. And I wait until they finish the translation of the English text. During the next week you will receive a full first season. Well, I will return to work on the second.
I think you will like the result.
I will publish teasers from the game tomorrow and the next day.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I open a fee for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” in the game.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2810738 Hi all. News.
I almost finished work on the first season. I'm waiting for the last animation to dilapidate. And I wait until they finish the translation of the English text. During the next week you will receive a full first season. Well, I will return to work on the second.
I think you will like the result.
I will publish teasers from the game tomorrow and the next day.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I open a fee for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” in the game.
Thanks dude for sharing the news

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I can swear I played a game with a very similar setting before. Main protagonist looked quite similar and was helping around the house to stay there. She worked for multiple jobs and was even making money by doing lewd stuff with the guy she was living with. It was an open world experience. Anyone remembers that game?
Corrupting Jennifer

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I can swear I played a game with a very similar setting before. Main protagonist looked quite similar and was helping around the house to stay there. She worked for multiple jobs and was even making money by doing lewd stuff with the guy she was living with. It was an open world experience. Anyone remembers that game?
Downfall: A Story Of Corruption I believe is the game you are referring to

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes