Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
These types of comments blow my mind. How can you say "max fanboys ruined the premise" when in BB and all its variants, Max IS THE ENTIRE EFFING PREMISE OF THE GAME. What ruined Glamour was Kate. Period. And the only people who have an issue with Max in any iteration of BB are the cucks.
bruv if you don't like kates part of the game then why the fuq are you here? just to shit on taste that is different from yours go play BB #13 or whatever remake of it there is out there

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
DONT! Download compressed it isn't the game , its another called "Dead Moon Survival "... nice of you compressor to frag my bandwidth ...

Reactions: Konstantin

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Almost half the text is absent... makes it even more confusing due to the weird flow, or lack thereof. I see potential, but it is a borderline disaster as it is - frustrating.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Kate's Story [v0.4] [Konstantin]

COMPRESSED
This is a scam. There are links to the game for Android and the game for Mac. I didn't do anything like that, plus there is a completely different game in the archive according to the comments of other users

I wrote the administrators a complaint about this message

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It took me a minute to realize "download" is actually "load." At first glance, I initially thought there was an actual download feature to download something.
Advice to the dev: change that. The 2 words have different meanings. "Load" is the word needed in that spot (just like in literally every other game created lol). You are "loading" a save. The word "download" means to pull a file from the internet onto your system.

On the game play itself: when there are only 2 choices in each scene, and you get a game over with one of the choices, and must pick one choice each time to continue the game, it is basically just a kinetic novel. Choices really don't matter, because there really is only one choice in each scene. And it's the same game over every time, as well, so even that doesn't matter. Maybe it's just my opinion, but it just feels kinetic, cause you have zero control over anything.

The English translation isn't much better than MTL. A large portion makes no logical sense. The part in the beginning when she had to remove her clothes, and she covered her body parts with her hands. She said "my hands are covered." No. Her hands were not covered. Her hands were visible. Her hands were covering her body. Her body was covered. I know languages don't translate literally very well, due to conjugation and other differences, and it isn't always possible to get help with a project, but something should be changed in the translation process.

It got stuck in an endless loop when Kate was getting paddled in the dean's office.

This game needs a lot of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What is this?!? :oops: It seems as if I have seen almost all renders before. o_O:(
not all of them,it's a kate only game,if i look carefully the renders of asshole Max are missing. :ROFLMAO:
without this inexpressive person with the child's face the game is great,sure the teenagers (fan Max) will be sad but everyone else will be happy with the absence of the bastard boy.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uh, this game reminds me of that made in China furniture in a box. You know, "some assembly required"?

The ones that always seems to be missing a few pieces and the instructions are all printed in ChinGlish.
And yet somehow it all works out in the end, leaving me slightly confused.

This game would be so much better if the dev could get someone to translate it for him.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It got stuck in an endless loop when Kate was getting paddled in the dean's office.

This game needs a lot of work.
This game would be so much better if the dev could get someone to translate it for him.
It would also be better if we could advance the story, but with the broken progression resulting in a repeating loop, we're stuck watching Kate being spanked ad infinitum.

Normally I would dig into the code and fix the error myself, but this one is in Russian and I gave up.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If I'm not wrong, Kate is the short form of Katya, but also of Katherine, Caitlin and other names.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes