RPGM Completed Kate's Test [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
download.png
Overview:

You play as Kate, the stereotypical stay-at-home, living a dreary, mundane (and ugly) existence with a workaholic husband. That is, until you're presented with an offer slipped under your front door. A corporation of demons offers to give you the body and looks of your dreams, but in exchange, you must generate "energy" for them. The exchange is simple, but it has its risks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 15/04/18
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: No
Version: 3.0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Uncensored patch applied. Runs without steam.
Download:
- - -

orcy.png 52b0f9861ea55e0f58ea38edb30f5e32.png azurezeros-game-kates-test-is-available-for-pre-order_70c515c2.png azurezeros-game-kates-test-is-available-for-pre-order_0291f480.png

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some of those dungeon puzzles are way too time sensitive. The game looks fun, but damn trying to change equipment and move it within the time necessary is worse than grind; talking about the fire dungeon here. May just end up skipping this.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
You need at least 3 mirrors.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
From where, I went east and ended up in the Fire Dungeon right away, unless there is a different one to go through first.

The Box puzzle was easier than this...lol
I should have mentioned the OP. It was directed towards him/her

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
I'm block in the ice dungeon with the f**king switch :/
someone know how to pass ? :)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This dev is persistent if nothing else. Art does seem to be getting better too.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
if you get the (unable to find file: graphics/characters/credit to レティラナティス) Error

this is because your winrar is not encoded to japanese so just open the winrar file options>name encoding>japan
then just copy "credit to レティラナティス" to your games "characters" folder

or just find the offending file and change its name to "credit to レティラナティス"

Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017
I'm block in the ice dungeon with the f**king switch :/
someone know how to pass ? :)
you need to clear the earth dungeon first to get the bow, as for the earth dungeon you need the emblem of power from the fire dungeon to be able to move the boulders.

Reactions: saksess

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Game crashes very early on for me. After I pick up the invitation letter in the very start of the game and then go to sleep, the game just shuts down.

Anyone know how to fix that?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Game crashes very early on for me. After I pick up the invitation letter in the very start of the game and then go to sleep, the game just shuts down.

Anyone know how to fix that?
That's not a crash, that's intended. You can either pick up the invitation and go to bed to continue your dreadfully depressing life as is(OBVIOUS BAD END), or you can go out the door, after which it asks you to "Start a New Game", which is what you probably want to do.

Also, I'll just say this now: Get 'fucked/caught' 7 or more times and you'll get the bad end, any less than 7 and you'll get the good ending.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
you need to clear the earth dungeon first to get the bow, as for the earth dungeon you need the emblem of power from the fire dungeon to be able to move the boulders.
Thanks, it work, I pass the switch :) I just forget to get the emblem in the hole of the fire dungeon ;)

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
if you get the (unable to find file: graphics/characters/credit to レティラナティス) Error

this is because your winrar is not encoded to japanese so just open the winrar file options>name encoding>japan
then just copy "credit to レティラナティス" to your games "characters" folder

or just find the offending file and change its name to "credit to レティラナティス"
You're a lifesaver, thank you.

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
What i need to do in village ? I've got sword , bombs , flame thrower , and gauntlet and i dont know what to do now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote