alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Blue bush also got and error if you choose to fight it but the images seems not to have any weird letters in them.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
If you didn't feel like drawing her hair, you could have made her bald.
Edit: I'm sorry. I'm drunk that was uncalled for <3

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What do I do here? Perception doesn't help and I can't go back the way I came.
1668430026072.png

Jul 26, 2019
You mean, when U look in a mirror ?) Don't like - don't play. It's not like anyone has any interest in your opinion ;)
That you edited that, and it still turned out basic and unoriginal. Also, you have a ridiculous idea of yourself, but nobody is going out of their way to call you on it.

I'm actually interested in their opinion because they were not very clear on what it is they think is ugly. If they specified what they thought was ugly and why, that would be constructive criticism and not just some push over dolling out garden variety insults.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So... how do you get out of the first area?

EDIT: Apparently after using 'use' on everything I found I needed to touch a specific right side of the first area..

EDIT 2: Not my kind of game. I wandered around idly, couldn't really find much to do. Any fight I engaged with I really couldn't win or when I lost I didn't get any erotic scene so I don't really care. Lack of interest, lack of will to continue forward.

Last edited:

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
how to fight? No weapon, very short of hitpoints and stamina mostly one hit and game over. No recovery of hit points not possible to run away from the fight
by the way game just hangs after loosing your stamina (outside battle) no rest possible and you can do nothing

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
how to fight? No weapon, very short of hitpoints and stamina mostly one hit and game over. No recovery of hit points not possible to run away from the fight
by the way game just hangs after loosing your stamina (outside battle) no rest possible and you can do nothing
1) She has no weapons.
Not true. She has a simple knife!

2) How does she fight?
With fortitude and faith in her strength! (just kidding).
So far, Katya is an ordinary strong girl, not a level 80 elf-paladin.
Example:
If I get hit with all my might by a big zombie, I'm afraid that my game will end, too.
In all seriousness:
Before you fight a zombie, e.g,
try to apply 1 strength, 1 perception, 1 dexterity. (on the spot).
Only do it two or three steps or seconds before the fight,
This will give you a 70% chance of success in a fight with a zombie.
(Again, Katya is not a veteran warrior, at least not yet).

3) Stamina:
Initially, you have 5 food supplies in your inventory,
This will help you regenerate life and stamina at first,

4) Rest: you can rest on beds or sleeping bags in different places,
but not always,
In some places you won't be able to rest for a while if you've already slept there,
And in the village, you have to reduce all stamina to 0 in order to sleep.
(Sleep system in progress)

I hope I was able to help a little bit.

Reactions: halo17
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes