HTML Completed Katie [VDateGames]

U

User_23654

balc2.jpg

Overview:
It's a dark night and Katie's car has broken down right outside of your Uncle's mansion. You're the only one home and she needs help. Are you going to invite her in?

Developer/Publisher: VDateGames
Censorship: None
Version: 2.0
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

badend5.jpg bed1.jpg bed9.jpg kitchen1.jpg lingshow2.jpg outside7.jpg outside107.jpg room13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
i checked her side but don't see an update from this Game there. that's kinda curious tbh

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
What's so different about this version? Having in mind that there isn't an official release/update for this version in its official website, it seems a little odd that this file is 0.1 MB heavier than the one there.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
@thomasxlong; i could not get any of those. like the barn one. do all the steps in order, then shower, and... "im not comfertable enough to take a shower" back to room. so no shower, no balcony...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@thomasxlong; i could not get any of those. like the barn one. do all the steps in order, then shower, and... "im not comfertable enough to take a shower" back to room. so no shower, no balcony...
Sorry dude, I've not played it yet, It was made for v1.0 and i think the game is now v2.0 or something like that, though it did say it was still usable on sharks lagoon(where i found it).

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
the walkthru is for Katie1.0 this is 2.0 so feckit, can't find a walkthru for this, or i just realised the game doesn't work in chrome, switched to mozilla and now working fine