3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Too bad :(
I really loved this game !! I hope one day 3dIddly will be back and continue Katie !!
But for now I hope he will find peace in his life.

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Couldn't have put it better myself, Brickman.
I'm just waiting for all his fanboys to come up on here telling us all what a great guy he is and how sorry they feel for the poor guy.
Are we seriously supposed to feel sympathy for 3Fiddly?
He hasn't been interested in KC since around last September, which is when he first started reducing content, delaying updates, making excuses & offering 'apologies'.
He fucked up a good game imo.
Did you pay for his content? Otherwise I don't understand your complains as a pirate.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd and bas

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just out of interest, did you?
I was a couple of months in the 10$ tier, reduced it in january or february this year to 1$, because of less and less content in the updates and then canceled it completely. As I wrote, as you paid for it so your complains are understandable :) It's sad because I liked the Katie model. But now I have my own Katie in my own game (in development), okay, she's called Kaley, but I will certainly have my fun with her.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I enjoyed this game a lot. I was privately petitioning 3Diddly for a pervy old man exclusive route (no drug dealers, no pole dancing), but still liked the varied routes provided.

I am sorry to see it go, as there are very few branching corruption games out there and almost none beyond GGGB from a female perspective.

Was the rate of content drying up? Absolutely. But, I still felt my money well-spent on this game because it gave me a lot of continued enjoyment, even on replays, just trying different mix and matches.

As for the beloved "milking" term, I think there are far more deserving devs out there for that one. Underperforming, for sure, but not quite the prime definition of a milker.

I have to say, I followed Longo's donation process, but I kept the $1 level to date. But that's me. Everyone has their own threshold of disappointment of when to "cut the cord".

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Not really a fan of the idea that's being implied in this thread that you have to be a supporter to criticize this guy. When you put content out there whoever plays it has a right to give criticism regardless of the means that they used to get it. Brickman broke it down pretty well in his post and if anything the supporters are the ones who should be the most annoyed by the ending of this project since they actually lost money to this guy.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I was a couple of months in the 10$ tier, reduced it in january or february this year to 1$, because of less and less content in the updates and then canceled it completely. As I wrote, as you paid for it so your complains are understandable :) It's sad because I liked the Katie model. But now I have my own Katie in my own game (in development), okay, she's called Kaley, but I will certainly have my fun with her.
Fair play to you, mate.
Best of luck with your project.
Will you publish it on here?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
People who donated money to him should be the ones pissed off. The one's who didn't can however point out his malpractice. Least he could do is give a proper ending to the game, even if it was rushed. I imagine what kept most people donating him month after month despite the lackluster updates was the promise of future content, of having an ending to the game.
It's like pledging to one of those Kickstarter campaigns that promise a lot and after they've got your money, they underdeliver. But that's just my opinion.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I so appreciate other people making decisions on how people should feel.

I donated money regularly. That money, for me, was rewarding progress made. I definitely looked forward to future content. I am sad that there will likely be none (not impossible, but highly unlikely).

I don't feel pissed. I don't feel abused or milked.

And, I only speak for myself.

T

Teasm

Milked be more like the guy who did Innocence Lost...whats the name jbgames?
Anyway, 3diddly seem to have lost steam.
I will say this however, 3diddly shut off all accounts using that name( I only know of one and that was a tumblr account).
Take it as you will.

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
People who donated money to him should be the ones pissed off. The one's who didn't can however point out his malpractice. Least he could do is give a proper ending to the game, even if it was rushed. I imagine what kept most people donating him month after month despite the lackluster updates was the promise of future content, of having an ending to the game.
It's like pledging to one of those Kickstarter campaigns that promise a lot and after they've got your money, they underdeliver. But that's just my opinion.
Ever hear of a Kickstarter game called That Which Sleeps? it was more than fully funded, made a bunch of stretch goals. 2 plus years later not even a playable beta for the backers. I only lost $20 for a copy of the finished project, but others dropped a lot more into that porject.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
3diddly shut off all accounts using that name( I only know of one and that was a tumblr account).
Take it as you will.
No, the account was just renamed. It's still here

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
People who donated money to him should be the ones pissed off. The one's who didn't can however point out his malpractice.
Yeah. I imagine most people who donate to a dev hope and expect a complete finished game, partially because devs don't go on and say "dont expect a finished game" because that would be pretty bad financial decision.

I find specific ways of complaining annoying. Like how people say the patrons should feel X way. No one cares what you think they should think, the patrons can say what they how they feel like themselves. Or when anyone complains about the money dev makes. Oh they're not a patron, they're just jealous about someone making money and wish to complain in the least constructive way possible. Both are very leftist/communist/Marxist/sjw ways of thinking. "I speak for a group of people" "I am part of a collective that deserves something" rather than speaking as an individual. YOU speak for yourself, YOU deserve nothing that other people earned.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I got a question regarding the Katie model. Does anyone knows which Daz3D assets were used? I tried the search function. I find her very hot and want to implement her in my personal game I try to develop. I found this . She's quite similar to Katie but maybe someone has something better or a advice? Thank you!
For Katie, I've been using:

For her hair:

As for Katie's dad:

Hadn't seen the Summer recommend before, so, taking Summer for a test drive, side by side with Lauren...

Katie_Lauren_LaurenSummer_S.jpg

I used Lauren's dark brown eyes on all 3. Yeah Summer looks pretty spot on, but I personally prefer Lauren's curves, so I'll probably keep using Lauren in my fan art, but with the Summer skin textures.

Can't go wrong with Summer though! She's the most accurate match I have to admit.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For Katie, I've been using:

For her hair:

As for Katie's dad:

Hadn't seen the Summer recommend before, so, taking Summer for a test drive, side by side with Lauren...

View attachment 102073

I used Lauren's dark brown eyes on all 3. Yeah Summer looks pretty spot on, but I personally prefer Lauren's curves, so I'll probably keep using Lauren in my fan art, but with the Summer skin textures.

Can't go wrong with Summer though! She's the most accurate match I have to admit.
Thx for your input! The Summer skin textures I like a lot and the match to Katy is real good. Sadly I cannot use the Summer skin textures because of a problem with the Golden Palace genitals. With this texture I still see the Golden Palace shell even after the copy textures script. Don't know the reason for that :( Still a noob in Daz. But at least the hair fits and I morphed her body a bit. In my customization she's a sporty one, slightly visible abs, a bit longer legs.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
No, the account was just renamed. It's still here
And this is one of the main problems I have with Patreon.

For all we know he just got bored with the project, started a new patreon with a new name and is one of the many 0.1 projects floating around. Testing the waters for his next money cow.

I do commend him for telling end of last year he'd have less time and changed his patreon tiers and told people to unsub. But then he pulls this bollocks.

There's also people like Impure, who's still drawing in money from several hundred patrons while he hasn't delivered an update or even a word for a full year now about Sarah's life. Promissing updates at one point, posting a bunch of comments that an update was coming and then deleting those comments, any bad comments against him and any mentions of the update coming May last year, from Patreon.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thx for your input! The Summer skin textures I like a lot and the match to Katy is real good. Sadly I cannot use the Summer skin textures because of a problem with the Golden Palace genitals. With this texture I still see the Golden Palace shell even after the copy textures script. Don't know the reason for that :( Still a noob in Daz. But at least the hair fits and I morphed her body a bit. In my customization she's a sporty one, slightly visible abs, a bit longer legs.
Look into the New Genitals for Victoria 7. I used those in my Lauren and Lauren w/Summer Texture samples. They come with a script that applies the base model's torso textures to the genital area.

Otherwise, if you have Gimp, photoshop, etc. you can use those to transfer the base torso textures to your genital texture set (saving to a new file name of course). Takes a bit of practice, but I've done this a few times now.

You can also try to approximate the skin tones by using a lighter skin genital area texture then slowly darkening the diffuse/base color, but this can be very hit or miss.

Reactions: Creeping Death

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, since this game is apparently now abandoned, this may probably be the only way we are going to see more Katie + Dad action (myself and others doing fan art). With that in mind, I bring you...

Bring Your Father to Work Day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Above image is a preview of the (very) short animation below. Use the repeat function on your .mp4 player for the full effect... Animation is rendered at 720p. It's not perfect (there's some weirdness with Dale's hands) but it works for now, until I dial in the animation a bit better.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
What a smartass. Months with almost no content per update, last month he says he's going to delay the next update one month so he can get his money, and at the end of next month he cancels the update completely. If he doesn't relase anything at all it meand he hasn't worked at all in 2 months, he knew full well he wasn't going to release anything yet still he lied to get 2 months worth of donations.
Someone should pick up the game and finish it so when he decided to come back he has nothing to add.
I wish someone could finish this story.

Reactions: Punkhazard
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes