3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
well, from what i know, 1.01 includes a beastiality scene, also 3diddly made some changes to game mechanics (no more game over screen etc.)

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I think it is o.k. for us to get what 20$ paying patrons get one/two week later. I really like 3Diddly's work, he is on top of my support list when i have a little bit more income.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Worth supporting yeah, Agreed. 1 update a week ? plus he noticed how Leela's was effecting his updates on Katie so he put that on hiatus for now, Also I think while Katie is further down he is also experimenting with features and idea's which can be put to good use in Leela's when Katie's is done.

Reactions: Woldorblack

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Are those captions some clues to some scenes we can encounter in Katie's Corruption or are those just for recreational purposes exclusively?

By the way, I pretty much like the car scene (well basically is the girl, :heartcoveredeyes:).

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Are those captions some clues to some scenes we can encounter in Katie's Corruption or are those just for recreational purposes exclusively?

By the way, I pretty much like the car scene (well basically is the girl, :heartcoveredeyes:).
The girl in that scene is Markéta Štroblová (aka Little Caprice). She is a great performer.

Now that you know her name, you can check her other videos :)

Reactions: SholBlerk
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes