3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hold on to your hats gentleman, we are time traveling ;)
1.16 started on employment day 92 and 1.18 starts on day 80
Also if Hannah doesn't take a shot because she is pregnant, then why must Katie take hers and then also a spiked one if she also could be pregnant at the time

This update is not much but IMO it's better than 1.16 and 1.17 with the pregnancy shit. The NTR-scene does not make much sense though.
I updated my mod and did some work on the blackmail path:
- corrected employment date to 93
- typo's
- Katie takes the morning after pill always
- Removed the willingness for her to get pregnant in the dialogue somewhat since she is still in med school which is her dream
- Fixed some incorrect variable checking resulting in wrong or missing dialogue
- She always has sex with Brandon (1.17 scene)
- Hannah thinks its fun to spike her shot and give it to Katie to loosen her up, just likes she thought it was fun to snowball Katie with Jacob's cum (thus the 1.18 sex scene always happens on this path)

I also tried to remove her ugly office clothes but the sex scene doesn't start fully naked so that leads to inconsistency, but my name isn't 3Diddly so I couldn't leave it in :evilsmile:

As always you can find my mod here:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Also if Hannah doesn't take a shot because she is pregnant, then why must Katie take hers and then also a spiked one if she also could be pregnant at the time

This update is not much but IMO it's better than 1.16 and 1.17 with the pregnancy shit. The NTR-scene does not make much sense though.
- typo's
- Removed the willingness for her to get pregnant in the dialogue somewhat since she is still in med school which is her dream
- Hannah thinks its fun to spike Katie's shot and give it to Katie to loosen her up, just likes she thought it was fun to snowball Katie with Jacob's cum (thus the 1.18 sex scene always happens on this path)

I also tried to remove her ugly office clothes but the sex scene doesn't start fully naked so that leads to inconsistency, but since my name isn't 3Diddly so I couldn't leave it in :evilsmile:

Nice post :)
Totally agree with all you're saying.
And thanks for all your work on the mod.

berny

Jun 8, 2017

- typo's
- Hannah thinks its fun to spike Katie's shot and give it to Katie to loosen her up, just likes she thought it was fun to snowball Katie with Jacob's cum (thus the 1.18 sex scene always happens on this path)

I also tried to remove her ugly office clothes but the sex scene doesn't start fully naked so that leads to inconsistency, but since my name isn't 3Diddly so I couldn't leave it in :evilsmile:

Yes, thanks for the mod. Playing the manipulation path without your mod actually makes no sense anymore. It always has been more a disguised corruption path than an actual independent path, but it actually got worse with each update. Just like the game in general I guess :angel::angel::angel:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It was a bit of a let down that Katie, Vera and Hannah didn't have fun together instead of Drugged and Gang banged
on corruption drug path, if you didn't drink nothing else happens. They just leave you standing there when going on the dance-floor ?!
This is disappointing. There have been teases of some good les stuff but it has been few and far between. Even Katie comments that this was supposed to be "girl's night out" so why is she standing there alone LOL.
I find it weird that for some reason when these people are corrupted their IQ drops by about 50 points and they just want to get knocked up. Seems really quite stupid.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't degrade the relationship between Katie and Brian any lower than 9. The only choice I get at that point is "stay faithful to brian." Is it supposed to fuck me about like this? I even kept blowing brian off to go do other things!

Reactions: Balub

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I can't degrade the relationship between Katie and Brian any lower than 9. The only choice I get at that point is "stay faithful to brian." Is it supposed to fuck me about like this? I even kept blowing brian off to go do other things!
I also always found this confusing. Cheat codes help, they should be in the start post.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is it me having missed something but the whole incest path with dad seems to have had no new content in ages. That route seems to have died a death???

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sometimes the option disappears when you don't have enough 'corruption points' (top right).
This means you did not choose the right option(s) previously.

<shameless self-promotion> you can always install my mod. It changes the color of all menu options to indicate whether the choice will make you loose or gain those points </shameless self-promotion>

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sometimes the option disappears when you don't have enough 'corruption points' (top right).
This means you did not choose the right option(s) previously.

<shameless self-promotion> you can always install my mod. It changes the color of all menu options to indicate whether the choice will make you loose or gain those points </shameless self-promotion>
Actually, I saved before EVERY choice to maximise my Corruption points.
At Relationship level 9 and with Corruption points at 4 (I was meticulous with my saves) and the only option at one point was "Go Home". No grayed out options. This decreased my available corruption points by 1. Bouncing between 9 and 10 all the time got a bit annoying.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, I saved before EVERY choice to maximise my Corruption points.
At Relationship level 9 and with Corruption points at 4 (I was meticulous with my saves) and the only option at one point was "Go Home". No grayed out options. This decreased my available corruption points by 1. Bouncing between 9 and 10 all the time got a bit annoying.
Well, then you have made at least one wrong choice assuming that wrong choice decreased the points.
The other option in that menu next to "Go home" shows up when you have at least 6 points or more.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm ran into an error "c105gohomemanip" is not defined. Happened when discussing pole dancing at her home with boss.

Just unfinished or bug? I actually like the trying to get her pregnant angle so I am hesitant to play the mod of the game.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes