3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the problem is I bought my 1080 Ti and got it within a day of the order he needed a week to get it, bitch give me a break I'm no idiot unless it was delivered to him by horse from another country
People have different experiences, you got yours in a day, other people don't.

I live in the UK and it took 5 working days for my 1080 to be delivered, my wifes Titan took 9.

Complaints about the game are fine but that's a bullshit excuse to get worked up over.

Reactions: Sarahzero

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The video card being broken seems like a bit of a lame excuse as you can get one next day via a retailer such as Amazon, & fit it in 5 nins.
Assuming that (on-line) retailers (such as Amazon) deliver to everywhere in the world within the same time period is just being silly, nor is it reasonable to assume that the local brick-n-mortar retailer (if there is one) will have a particular GPU in stock.
I can't speak for the developer but not everyone installs their own hardware, so they may also need to wait for someone to do it for them. eg. they may not feel capable or it may void their warranty.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Assuming that (on-line) retailers (such as Amazon) deliver to everywhere in the world within the same time period is just being silly, nor is it reasonable to assume that the local brick-n-mortar retailer (if there is one) will have a particular GPU in stock.
I can't speak for the developer but not everyone installs their own hardware, so they may also need to wait for someone to do it for them. eg. they may not feel capable or it may void their warranty.
Where have I said that that Amazon delivers to everywhere in the world within a day?
I said that you CAN get one next day.
You can in the UK where I live and I'd bet it's the same in the rest of Europe & the States as well.
If you live in some third world country, then it may well be different.
I've posted a MINOR criticism of the dev, it's no biggie.
I thought the update was bang average, that's my opinion.
Climb out of his arse, mate.

May 4, 2017
People have different experiences, you got yours in a day, other people don't.

I live in the UK and it took 5 working days for my 1080 to be delivered, my wifes Titan took 9.

Complaints about the game are fine but that's a bullshit excuse to get worked up over.
Aren't you just a peach, there's morning/evening express or whatever they're called cost 5€ to get your shit delivered in just a day, 2 if you order on a saturday.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I said that you CAN get one next day.
You can in the UK where I live and I'd bet it's the same in the rest of Europe & the States as well.
I would suggest that a better word to use is MAY.

@Gomly1980 lives in the same part of the world as you do and their experience was between 5 and 9 working days, which is more in line with the delay the developer alluded to.

If you live in some third world country, then it may well be different.
I also live in a first world western country but at the moment the particular on-line retailer you mentioned only has a single retail warehouse in the country, and it's situated on the outer edge of one of the capital cities with no major airport near by. So physical items either need to be delivered from overseas, from the new retail warehouse or from some other local supplier, any of which may cause delays to the delivery.
(** The existence and location of the US based company's warehouse is considered both fortunately and unfortunately depending on who you talk to and if those people prefer to support local companies or not.)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Aren't you just a peach, there's morning/evening express or whatever they're called cost 5€ to get your shit delivered in just a day, 2 if you order on a saturday.
Any particular reason you're coming with your arse end attitude, cupcake?

Delivery times, as with all things, depend on where you order from and nowhere in the UK charges Euro's, we use pounds.

Now off you fuck.

Reactions: Wabbit

othello

May 30, 2017
... he's losing passion for the game, he has nearly 600 patrons, money is easy with how long he's been doing this he has more money than he's ever had and now he wants to squeze out as much as possible from his patrons by making 1, 2 scenes per update. Wake up idiots he doesn't deserve your money and I'm deleting my pledge before the end of the month I am not satisfied.
You may do as you please, however there is no need to call someone names who thinks the dev does a good job and it's worth some money. The game was started more than 3 months ago and contains more then 40 'scenes' by now, would be nice you name a game which was developed faster than this one.

Last edited:

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
He does 3 or 4 updates per month, i think it's very good cause you don't have to wait 1 month to play 20min or less compared to some other games. It could be very disapointing if this update was once per month ? no ?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I would suggest that a better word to use is MAY.

@Gomly1980 lives in the same part of the world as you do and their experience was between 5 and 9 working days, which is more in line with the delay the developer alluded to.

I also live in a first world western country but at the moment the particular on-line retailer you mentioned only has a single retail warehouse in the country, and it's situated on the outer edge of one of the capital cities with no major airport near by. So physical items either need to be delivered from overseas, from the new retail warehouse or from some other local supplier, any of which may cause delays to the delivery.
(** The existence and location of the US based company's warehouse is considered both fortunately and unfortunately depending on who you talk to and if those people prefer to support local companies or not.)
I said retailers SUCH AS Amazon, I was not referring to Amazon exclusively.
Yes, you are right, people do have different experiences.
And as I said, my experience is that I can get almost anything next day via Amazon OR many other online retailers, or get in my car & go and buy one.

Just out of interest, how much are you paying 3Diddly per month?

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I said retailers SUCH AS Amazon, I was not referring to Amazon exclusively.
Yes, you are right, people do have different experiences.
And as I said, my experience is that I can get almost anything next day via Amazon OR many other online retailers, or get in my car & go and buy one.

Just out of interest, how much are you paying 3Diddly per month?
Also just because you choose one retailer, others may prefer another retailer that is the nature of choice. The other aspect of this is that not everyone will pay for overnight shipping. I won't, I'll take the super saver shipping becuase i thinking shipping costs on retailers are not inline with what it would actually cost to ship the item. The only time I take overnight delivery is if it is required for school or my work and i don't have to pay the extreme costs. and even though this dev has work needing it, he won't see it that way as he might see a 40-60 dollar express delivery as using money he received for a product as a waste, I would.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Also just because you choose one retailer, others may prefer another retailer that is the nature of choice. The other aspect of this is that not everyone will pay for overnight shipping. I won't, I'll take the super saver shipping becuase i thinking shipping costs on retailers are not inline with what it would actually cost to ship the item. The only time I take overnight delivery is if it is required for school or my work and i don't have to pay the extreme costs. and even though this dev has work needing it, he won't see it that way as he might see a 40-60 dollar express delivery as using money he received for a product as a waste, I would.
This is getting boring, but I'll reiterate what I said, again.
I said you CAN get something next day from retailers SUCH AS Amazon.
I haven't said 3Diddly or anyone else for that matter, should have used Amazon or that he should have paid any extra for freight costs etc.
The guy is earning a shit-ton of money from his patrons(like myself).
Would it have been too much to ask to get a new card installed as quickly as possible, if he cares about said patrons?
I seem to have opened a can of worms with my initial post.
As a paying patron am I not allowed to voice my dissatisfaction, or is no-one allowed to crticise the dev on here?
Did no-one else find the update slightly disappointing?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
So I think the main complaint is how much content I'm producing if I'm not wrong. While I can understand your frustration, I will not be changing the size of my updates due to how much time I'm already putting into this project. My advice is to either play the game at the end of the month, or take a break from my game. Thanks.

Reactions: Krull and Freki

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can find the update as disappointing as you want, that's not the problem.

The problem is you dictating how someone should spend their money.

Regardless of how much he earns, it's his earnings to do with as he pleases not yours to say how he should spend it.

Reactions: Krull and greyelf

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
So I think the main complaint is how much content I'm producing if I'm not wrong. While I can understand your frustration, I will not be changing the size of my updates due to how much time I'm already putting into this project. My advice is to either play the game at the end of the month, or take a break from my game. Thanks.
I for one really appreciate the work you are putting into this. I really enjoy your game. I suspect though that you don't do yourself any favours by releasing them roughly one a week. If you doubled the content of each update but released them every second week I think you would get fewer complaints. (I am not encouraging you to do so - I like my weekly fix.)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I for one really appreciate the work you are putting into this. I really enjoy your game. I suspect though that you don't do yourself any favours by releasing them roughly one a week. If you doubled the content of each update but released them every second week I think you would get fewer complaints. (I am not encouraging you to do so - I like my weekly fix.)
Thanks bud. Some of my patrons have suggested this, but I do this for those that want a bit of the update each week. In this way, it's up to the patron/player to decide when and how much they want to play, but the amount that they receive per month is always about the same.

Reactions: Krull
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes