3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
For me any surgery is only believable after the end of her working contract or if she not only has skipped her relationship but also her study of medicine (so if she has become a true sex toy).
But tanning would be nice with micro-bikini-lines and perhaps some intimate piercings.

In contrast to some opinions in this thread, I'm happy with the content of every update so far.

May 4, 2017
I noticed @Blue_Sky had already done a mega link for 1.09 but I sometimes have issues with mega so here is a few different links for the file for people who cant or don't want to use mega (ignore the fact i actually uploaded it mega again it was working for once :p)

- - -
Good Job Man, was gonna upload it myself unfortunately I didn't have access to my PC until today.

May 4, 2017
I knew a few people that were patrons to this and they all seem to have given up.

Too many updates with little to no content.
Yeah this one guy started raising hell on his comments saying what no one else had the Balls to say, so he changed his ways to 2 or 3 updates a month I believe with more content.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm not sure that is true. This last update had pretty much zero content for both the blackmail and purity routes.
All I mean is that 4 weeks = month. Thats the best way to judge the content compared to other games released monthly.

Reactions: Sarahzero

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
This may be a dumb question but how do you get Katie to use the plug on the plane and later suck off that fat fuck?

All I'm getting is "refuse" for both, even with high corruption score!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I start the corruption run through for this version with a left score of 3 and a right (bad) score of 2, and was able to get both of the scenes you listed by just choosing the options that increased the right bad score.

Reactions: sylvester45

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
I start the corruption run through for this version with a left score of 3 and a right (bad) score of 2, and was able to get both of the scenes you listed by just choosing the options that increased the right bad score.
Thanks, "true feelings" were 5, too high, with 2 I've got both scenes.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This may be a dumb question but how do you get Katie to use the plug on the plane and later suck off that fat fuck?

I am pretty sure it is bugged. You are playing the blackmail route, right?

othello

May 30, 2017
I am pretty sure it is bugged. You are playing the blackmail route, right?
No bugs in here. You may even get both scenes on the blackmail route if you reach 6 TP, at least 2 drug points and 4 bad points prior to the scene at the plane - then you will get 'Let Mr. Wright have his way' (brutal ass fuck and buttplug), 'agree' and 'lie' to the client (blowjob). Both scenes have different renders and text from the corruption path. Of course you won't get the scene where Katie hugs Wright and discovers her feelings towards him.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
On the blackmail route, it appears that 6 TFP is optimal. Is there any way to maintain that level? Every time an option appears, it seem you either have to increase TFP by one, which removes options, or reduce it by one, which sets you off down the corruption path. What's the best way to stay on the blackmail route?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Actually, this is the bit that I wasn't getting. Now, with the latest updates, if you are on the blackmail route and chose to degrade your relationship, it tells you that you can't go below 6 and keeps you there. So just degrade and stay at 6.

Apr 24, 2017
On the blackmail route, it appears that 6 TFP is optimal. Is there any way to maintain that level? Every time an option appears, it seem you either have to increase TFP by one, which removes options, or reduce it by one, which sets you off down the corruption path. What's the best way to stay on the blackmail route?
It comes down to if you remove the hair dye or not, if you remove it then you are stuck on the blackmail route kinda and TFP can not go below 6 but if you dye again then you can no longer go back to TFP to 6 or greater so yeah keep TFP around that time to 6 and then remove the dye and then keep on lowering the TFP, since it shouldn't technically reduce I guess.

Reactions: greyelf

othello

May 30, 2017
Actually, this is the bit that I wasn't getting. Now, with the latest updates, if you are on the blackmail route and chose to degrade your relationship, it tells you that you can't go below 6 and keeps you there. So just degrade and stay at 6.
That's what 3diddly wrote here on this thread. For the time being you're stuck to the path either you are at 6 TP (blackmail) or below (corruption). 3diddly also wrote he would find a way you can switch paths lateron.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm on the blackmail route but when it asks if I want to degrade my relationship I'm only getting the one option of remaining true which means that it bumps me to 7 and neither of the new scenes fire. Any idea why that might be? When I start from the save I am at 6 and not doing anything other than being blackmailed into accepting things.

Edit: OK just did the console thing and gave her enough points to attempt to degrade the relationship which forces it to 6. Still not getting any option to do anything but refuse for the scene on the plane and with the client though.

Edit 2: Well just edited the points to allow for it. Guess I was being too conservative on the BM route, still needed alot of manipulation points.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
At the moment just reduce it. TP won't go down to 5, the text just tells you, you can't go down and you're still at 6 TP. When you go up, you're currently off the blackmail route, Let's see how the dev manages this problem.

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes