3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Nothing in this game can be compared to real life.

If that lass was a real person none of this would have happened so it gets kinda hard to compare a fictional setting filled with fetishes to anything that could happen in real life.
"A man has been arrested this afternoon for forcing his female employee to undergo breast implant procedure, receive degrading tattoos and perform sexual favors, after the police were called about a disturbance between the woman and her fiance...". Doesn't sound much worse than what Ive been seeing in the news lately.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
"A man has been arrested this afternoon for forcing his female employee to undergo breast implant procedure, receive degrading tattoos and perform sexual favors, after the police were called about a disturbance between the woman and her fiance...". Doesn't sound much worse than what Ive been seeing in the news lately.
As amusing as that would be it wouldn't get that far.

The second someone wanked on a sleeping girls face is when it all ends.

A lass in a relationship would explain what went on rather than get used as a sex toy so that's an angry boyfriend topped with sexual assault charges and that would be that.

That wouldn't be much fun in game terms though.

othello

May 30, 2017
Nothing in this game can be compared to real life.

If that lass was a real person none of this would have happened so it gets kinda hard to compare a fictional setting filled with fetishes to anything that could happen in real life.
Scotland Yard is looking into five allegations of sexual assault by three women against the disgraced Hollywood movie producer in Britain.
/
In case someone is interested.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Woaw this thread becomes a newspaper about sexual harassment in real life ?
No joke, why evrybody post news about harassment I don't understand...

Nov 21, 2016
Because Gomly said: "... none of this would have happened ... in real life." Seems reality is 'better' than reality TV.
Truth is everything we see in fiction has always a drop of reality in it, no matter how "fantasy, sci-fi or magical" ish it is

We humans don't imagine the worst or the best stories out of thin air...

We always base it on something we have seen, heard or lived it, at some level.

So katie tale of corruption might sound implausible, but in no way is impossible mr Gomly

berny

Jun 8, 2017
New message on the patreon page.

Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you to vote for this recent poll:
There has only been 210 votes, and there are a lot more of you! I would like to have your opinion on the issue, since it's very divided. Please take a second to click what you think is the best option.

Thanks!

To be honest, regardless of the actual outcome of the poll, I think it's best to go with the second option. Why disappoint at least 1/3 (probably more when you also consider the "neutral" answer) of your patrons, when there is an easy way to satisfy all of them.
Also, what's wrong with the patrons? A little less egoism and a little more solidarity and everyone would be happy, but what do you expect in times of "America first"? Ok, I digress and gonna stop now before I start something I'm gonna regret.

FYI, at the moment 255/574 patrons voted.
1: 43%
2: 28%
3: 29%

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I am curious you have a few questions for you: 1) you say the latest version is never leaked, making all of us hangers-on redundant.... what do you mean? there have been times where we got the newest version the same day it came out! there are times we got the newest version two weeks later. here on a pirate site, we get what we can get. if you were to back him on patreon, you will get the latest as it comes out. 2) you say the updates are released very late, say a few months down the line.... again until recently the dev was updating weekly, and now it's bi-weekly. what do you mean that are released months down the line???
If you check out the phrasing, I said that these were possibilities. I've learned to take nothing for granted. 1) There is always the possibility that we won't get what we don't pay for. Personally I would have no objection to being a $20 patron, if I could afford it. If games weren't leaked we'd all be redundant, or in some cases, perhaps, start paying. If a situation of non-release ever developed it might make me decide to become a $1 patron but not if it's to follow the sexual adventures of a man-made grotesque type.
2) Again I said the possibility existed of the update being leaked months after release, not that this was happening. This was a speculation based precisely on the fact that last time around it appeared within 48 hours of release but this time around, (at the time of writing), it had been a week with not a sign. As I have only played this came for the last 3 or 4 updates, I've no idea what the "norm" is but I suspect there isn't one because this is a pirate site, as you say.
I said these things because I am in two minds about whether to continue following the only game I regularly play on-line.
If either of these possibilities came to pass then I would be forced to decide & I believe, so would many others.
Both of these speculations were written with tongue in cheek, even though they could happen. Where I don't have any tongue in cheek, or any humour at all, is in my total opposition to the soon to be implemented body mods.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, I do like this game and always looked forward to updates. I might put this on the back burner if dev DOES implement the moronic fiance and huge breasts. I would have rather seen Katie trying to keep hiding her "new secret lifestyle" from him while he, at the same time suspects something, until finally exploding and ending the relationship. But like most people here, I'm not a patron, so my opinion doesn't mean a whole lot.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This just in.......the Dev has decided to implement breast augmentation for the corruption route only. It's on his patreon page. What an excellent & sensible decision. It's 3 cheers for 3Diddly. HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP.....

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This just in.......the Dev has decided to implement breast augmentation for the corruption route only. It's on his patreon page. What an excellent & sensible decision. It's 3 cheers for 3Diddly. HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP.....
Though it is a good decision, i wonder what blowback he will have to go against the popular opinions?

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
October 16

Hi guys,
I've read your comments and analyzed the polls, and I've decided to implement breast augmentations only for the corruption route. Here is my reasoning:

1. Cosmetic surgeries were part of the original game design.

2. More people want some sort of breast augmentation than people who don't.

3. Story wise, it would not be very believable for Katie to accept drastic changes to her body through manipulation/blackmail alone. I do not want to go into forced surgeries, since

a) It would go against Patreon policies.

b) I don't like it.

Unfortunately, with the present state of things, it is impossible to please everyone. This is the most reasonable compromise I can make.

If you're angry and decide not to back me anymore, I can understand. I thank you for your support thus far. Please understand that this is not an easy decision to make as a game developer.

Thank you for voting and your feedback.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
October 16

Hi guys,
I've read your comments and analyzed the polls, and I've decided to implement breast augmentations only for the corruption route. Here is my reasoning:

3. Story wise, it would not be very believable for Katie to accept drastic changes to her body through manipulation/blackmail alone. I do not want to go into forced surgeries, since

b) I don't like it.

Unfortunately, with the present state of things, it is impossible to please everyone. This is the most reasonable compromise I can make.

If you're angry and decide not to back me anymore, I can understand. I thank you for your support thus far. Please understand that this is not an easy decision to make as a game developer.

a well written bit of information. I hope he doesn't loose too many people over this! 3 cheers for level headedness! @3Diddly

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know when the public release is for v1.11?
Probably at the start of the November. Public releases come 2 version behind the normal release. 1.12 will be out for higher tier patreons in about a week and it will take another 10 days for 1.13.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Though it is a good decision, i wonder what blowback he will have to go against the popular opinions?
I hope it won't amount to much, as he deserves full appreciation for this logical choice, which, while it can't please everybody, seems to be the best way forward keeping as many folks on side as possible.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
October 16

Hi guys,

b) I don't like it.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes