3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What's with the NTR option, isn't the whole game about the player getting fooked by every dude?

othello

May 30, 2017
What's with the NTR option, isn't the whole game about the player getting fooked by every dude?
Well, NTR is cheating including specific circumstances, e.g. husband watches his wife cheating on him. There might be the following (explicit) scene: Returning from Vegas Katie lets Wright bring her home. As they arrive Brian is just fucking Vera, Katie watches a moment and spontaneously decides to let Wright fuck her at the same time just to have her revenge on Brian. End of their relation. I'm not sure you need NTR for progress, possibly you might turn it off as I did with incest and bestiality.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, NTR is cheating including specific circumstances, e.g. husband watches his wife cheating on him. There might be the following (explicit) scene: Returning from Vegas Katie lets Wright bring her home. As they arrive Brian is just fucking Vera, Katie watches a moment and spontaneously decides to let Wright fuck her at the same time just to have her revenge on Brian. End of their relation. I'm not sure you need NTR for progress, possibly you might turn it off as I did with incest and bestiality.
NTR is not just "CHEATING" it is translated as Cuckolding. we've had this discussion elsewhere. NTR is much more than cheating, it is denying someone something while making them watch you with that something else. usually a woman does this to a man by having sex with another while denying the original man (could be man or woman) but casual cheating where the girl goes out and fucks someone else is NOT cuckolding. nor is it cuckolding in a swinging or open relationship where both parties AGREE to fuck someone else.

Reactions: dav121 and dbp5ca

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
- For blackmail path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian untill you reach 6 true points with Brian. After that you must choose answers that give corruption points but stay within 6 to 8 true points with Brian. That is done by choosing stay true once and the other time degrade relationship.
Since it took me 7 or 8 tries to do it right, I will add my 2 cents

Blackmail route and corruption route are similar until you degrade to 6 TFP during the first date with Brandon and yes you need to cheat on Brian with him on that date (no blackmail).
A little later when talking to Vera you need to go up to 7 TFP again and Katie will change her hair color to original and everyone will then start blackmailing her. At the next point go back down to 6 TFP and you will be locked there (always choose degrade from then on but it will not do it)

If at one of those checkpoints, the only choice is stay true to Brian, you made a wrong choice somewhere before.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
woaw blackmail route seems really hard to obtain ... everybody gives his own version to how get this path ...
Some say you must be between 6 and 8 Love point with your BF and now you must be locked in 6 ... Well I will try all your advice ^^

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I did say 7 or 8 tries to get it right ;-)
And I only put in the effort about a week ago so it is still fresh in my memory

And I suggest both routes, personally I find some sex scenes are hotter on the Blackmail path and others on the Corruption path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Goronthil

othello

May 30, 2017
NTR is not just "CHEATING" it is translated as Cuckolding. we've had this discussion elsewhere. NTR is much more than cheating, it is denying someone something while making them watch you with that something else. usually a woman does this to a man by having sex with another while denying the original man (could be man or woman) but casual cheating where the girl goes out and fucks someone else is NOT cuckolding. nor is it cuckolding in a swinging or open relationship where both parties AGREE to fuck someone else.
I had been joining the respective discussion here on f95 for a while and read lots of different explanations how NTR might be defined. I could have written some of these in my previous post instead of 'specific circumstances', however I wanted to keep it short because this isn't a thread about NTR. Your explanation is one of the possible definitions, thanks.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
1.12 sneak peek

"Katie will be visiting the dean to see if everything is still fine for a return to school once her employment with Mr. Wright ends. Of course, this will not be without incident! As usual, the manipulation route and corruption routes will yield different results!

I also finished the purity route, and it will be ending with this update. For those who liked Hannah's Corruption, she will be having a little visit in the finale as well.

Katie will also be having a talk with Brian at the end of the update."

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
1.12 sneak peek

"Katie will be visiting the dean to see if everything is still fine for a return to school once her employment with Mr. Wright ends. Of course, this will not be without incident! As usual, the manipulation route and corruption routes will yield different results!

I also finished the purity route, and it will be ending with this update. For those who liked Hannah's Corruption, she will be having a little visit in the finale as well.

Katie will also be having a talk with Brian at the end of the update."

Could the Dean be Mr. Wright's brother?!!

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What I like in this game are some slight variations you may find by trying out different answers. As an example: in the pure corruption path let Katie agree being tied up and then refuse to play along, after that let her agree to serve Walker - see what happens. You may try the same for the blackmail path.
Tried this but after I refuse (and it goes through the phonecall) it just moves to the nest day. There is a brief flash of the "later that night" text but it doesn't lead to anything. What happened when you did the bondage but refused to continue? Just wondering if I might have missed something.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Tried this but after I refuse (and it goes through the phonecall) it just moves to the nest day. There is a brief flash of the "later that night" text but it doesn't lead to anything. What happened when you did the bondage but refused to continue? Just wondering if I might have missed something.
She lets him bond her (3 kiss - 4 drugs - 8 bad), then refuses (Katie snaps out of her trance), phone call (no bed scene, next day), (meeting Walker), Katie will try her best ... see what happens.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
She lets him bond her (3 kiss - 4 drugs - 8 bad), then refuses (Katie snaps out of her trance), phone call (no bed scene, next day), (meeting Walker), Katie will try her best ... see what happens.
Interesting. I had totally missed that path. Been playing the corruption path as all accommodating. Wonder if I missed anything else like this?

critter

Jun 9, 2017
It doesn't work if you accept Brians call and open the NTR-route.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes