3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
1.14 change log (i'll post the bonus render a few days later);

In this new update, the new point system will be implemented. Introducing: the Debauchery Point system! These points will replace True Feeling points in the Corruption route, and will indicate Katie's level of sexual corruption. Increasing these points will significantly increase Katie's willingness to perform slutty undertakings! The manipulation route will also have this change, since Katie's true feelings for Brian will have been locked in at this point. Debauchery Points will be less effective for Katie on this route, but will still alter some of her decisions.

1.14 will be available for 10$ patrons on Nov 30th.

Patch notes:

4 scenes total + 1 additional/optional NTR scene

- Brandon's place with Vera (1 scene per route)

- Mr. Wright's office (1 scene per route, check all orders for bonus text!)

- NTR scene at the beginning of update

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I was in the middle of bulk-ignoring threads by "bestiality" tag and It looks like this game is also tagged that way. So, is there this fetish in this game really?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I was in the middle of bulk-ignoring threads by "bestiality" tag and It looks like this game is also tagged that way. So, is there this fetish in this game really?
Don't think that fetish will ever happen due to Patreon rules, and due to the fact that 3Diddly likes to follow the rules very very closely.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have no idea how NTR can look like in this game. Female MC that's being corrupted makes this game mostly NTR if someone defines it like that. So I have no idea what difference between her fucking around and NTR scenes unless there is some other character. I'm fine with that but it's seriously unclear here

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Don't think that fetish will ever happen due to Patreon rules, and due to the fact that 3Diddly likes to follow the rules very very closely.
I hope so ! @muttdoggy please double-check if bestiality tag should be added to his thread/game.

1.14 change log (i'll post the bonus render a few days later);

In this new update, the new point system will be implemented. Introducing: the Debauchery Point system! These points will replace True Feeling points in the Corruption route, and will indicate Katie's level of sexual corruption. Increasing these points will significantly increase Katie's willingness to perform slutty undertakings! The manipulation route will also have this change, since Katie's true feelings for Brian will have been locked in at this point. Debauchery Points will be less effective for Katie on this route, but will still alter some of her decisions.

1.14 will be available for 10$ patrons on Nov 30th.

Patch notes:

4 scenes total + 1 additional/optional NTR scene

- Brandon's place with Vera (1 scene per route)

- Mr. Wright's office (1 scene per route, check all orders for bonus text!)

- NTR scene at the beginning of update
Early Release is out!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Once upon a time there were plans for that in the game. It has been removed since v1.11 (among other things) to more closely conform to Patreon's rules and there are no plans to continue it. What was there wasn't much anyway--a character image of the dog and a kissing set with the dog (which was two pictures, maybe?). All in all, the removed content had a negligible affect (if at all) on the game since 3Diddly barely began working on it when Patreon began flexing its muscles to enforce its policy agreements. So rest assured, L5K, there are no bestiality in the game and likely there never will be. In fact, the "bestiality" tag should removed from the thread, honestly.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I have no idea how NTR can look like in this game. Female MC that's being corrupted makes this game mostly NTR if someone defines it like that. So I have no idea what difference between her fucking around and NTR scenes unless there is some other character. I'm fine with that but it's seriously unclear here
NTR is from Brian's (Katie's fiance) perspective.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Wow indeed, and IMHO it's the best option.

Btw, Amanda, you seem to orient yourself in this. What version of the game (will) have the 5$ pledges access to? I would like to support the creator, but my Patreon budget is limited.

othello

May 30, 2017
Wow indeed, and IMHO it's the best option.

Btw, Amanda, you seem to orient yourself in this. What version of the game (will) have the 5$ pledges access to? I would like to support the creator, but my Patreon budget is limited.
It's two weeks after the initial lauch of the respective update.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
In Genre say have incest, they remove it or?

Edit: What version have incest content?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes